Ballotelli

Way too early to tell if Ballotelli is going to be great here or not. Of course I want him to succeed. He was just one of many players who didn't perform well today. I was amazed that Adebayor scored from the penalty, I thought he'd miss! We rely on Tevez way too much

lee-mcfc said:
ballinio said:
You like calling people names dont you, is that the limit of your intelegence, did you understand that word ?
annoying people like you yes , then stop quoting me you **** . is that better.
Ive never been so insulted.

samharris said:
citymad said:
Would you really take Ballo over Hernandez ? Ballo clearly has talent (from the videos) but Hernandez has hit the road running and is clearly a team player. Ballo has that personality that will blow hot and cold and will be prone to bookings. Not doubting his talent just his temprement. He's young though so hopefully he may learn.

ffs bud he's played ONE GAME!!.. lets see how the pea gets on against the spuds shall we..... his first big test.

Well then there we have it.. the chicarita played against a decent team and was mainly fooking invisible...had one shot at goal and was subbed..Balotelli did more in ten mins than the scum messiah did in 75..

yes i will still take Balo over Hernandez.

samharris said:
samharris said:
ffs bud he's played ONE GAME!!.. lets see how the pea gets on against the spuds shall we..... his first big test.

Well then there we have it.. the chicarita played against a decent team and was mainly fooking invisible...had one shot at goal and was subbed..Balotelli did more in ten mins than the scum messiah did in 75..

yes i will still take Balo over Hernandez.

Hernandez was shit today for the rags but this 'decent team' stuff is a bit stupid, hes scored against Spain, Argentina, Holland, Valencia, France among others all better than shitty spurs, so hes clearly capable of scoring against very good teams.

Hes a good talent but way over hyped, to be expected given the shirt hes wearing.

citymad said:
Wouldnt it be great to have the power to just go up to this fella and say if you play like that again you can f**k off back to Italy. After that game I'd love to sack him. Knee jerk I know but Im fucked off with these prima donnas taking us for a ride. Never seen a worst debut in my life....and still stay on the field.
Rat fuck, dogshit of a post.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

God i hope you are right Damocles, as this was certainly not a debut to remember and as for leaving him on for 90 minutes after, as you say, 9 months out.........well that simply beggars belief Bobby Lad !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.