Ballotelli

For a guy with such a reputation of being a hard man - he went down like a sack of spuds on a number of occasions and did an Italian Dying Swan Act. He may not be match fit but no excuses for acting like a poof. Him and YAYA were dire. Manchini substiutions - a joke. He looks like he ready to cry on MCFC TV. Having just got back - I cant beleive we were up for it up unitl we scored after than tyhey went to sleep. Kick and rush high balls - lack of penetration - SWP and AJ should have been on from the start to put them under pressure. YAYA £200K + per week. We are the mugs.

Fuck me lads! It's his first game so lets give him a chance at least. Let's not forget we had fucking Samaras (the labrador with a baloon!!) up front three years ago and now we are all complaining about the options we have now.

Somud said:
baylorblue said:
You sir are a **** of the highest order. Fuck off back to Italy with that shit.

You're not any better with that Italy-bashing racist shit you come up with there!
Wasn't Italy-bashing, they are the ones who call people monkeys and verbally harass their own players. Not to mention they aren't a race you thick ****.

He was terrlble ......

but he won't need us to tell him that ........

and he sure as hell wasn't alone either!

again i dont get the witch hunt against some posters on here,
i have no doubt balotelli is a terrific player and in time will be important for us
but he was fucking diabolic today, anyone who disagrees is absolutley off it

markpollard said:
Fuck me lads! It's his first game so lets give him a chance at least. Let's not forget we had fucking Samaras (the labrador with a baloon!!) up front three years ago and now we are all complaining about the options we have now.

My main point was the fact he did not live up to his reputation. He was like a pantomine actor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.