Ballotelli

I actually thought he did ok today considering it was his first game in the prem and he is just returning from injury. On another day he might have scored one or two. Keep the faith with this lad as he is obviously a natural talent.

citymad said:
samharris said:
Dont worry Damocles...these folks will be eating humble pie mark my words, Balo is 5 times the player that Hernandez is and when it comes(and it will) the premier league and some Blues will have to take notice.

Would you really take Ballo over Hernandez ? Ballo clearly has talent (from the videos) but Hernandez has hit the road running and is clearly a team player. Ballo has that personality that will blow hot and cold and will be prone to bookings. Not doubting his talent just his temprement. He's young though so hopefully he may learn.

ffs bud he's played ONE GAME!!.. lets see how the pea gets on against the spuds shall we..... his first big test.

city_yank89 said:
Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

THIS!!!!!

3rd best player?

James_MCFC said:
send him back to africa, JOKE OF A FUCKING PRICK

I won't warn you as I feel that it could cause a conflict of interest on here with me, but I hope that another mod does. Racists slants are out of order on here.

love the phone in at the mo

some oap just came on saying I could run faster than ballotelli

citymad said:
Wouldnt it be great to have the power to just go up to this fella and say if you play like that again you can f**k off back to Italy. After that game I'd love to sack him. Knee jerk I know but Im fucked off with these prima donnas taking us for a ride. Never seen a worst debut in my life....and still stay on the field.

I came on here to see if we would have some considered views, but no same as always

Fucking clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.