Ballotelli

Mancini doesn't seem to be a fan of egos.

Bellamy, Robinho and Nedum have all found out that speaking out against the manager results in you playing your football elsewhere.
So if Mancini sees that this kid has so much talent, he's willing to overlook his massive ego, I reckon we've got quite a bit to be excited about.
But Jesus he's only made 3 appearances, give it a few weeks.

SboroBlu said:
All strkers needs a supply. Our supply AJ is on the bench. Milner is playing in the wrong position, I think evryone bar Bobby has realised this.

So until our style of play/ supply line changes I think it will be no change.

Milner=4 assists
Silva=4 assists
AJ=0 assists

redmizzle said:
SboroBlu said:
All strkers needs a supply. Our supply AJ is on the bench. Milner is playing in the wrong position, I think evryone bar Bobby has realised this.

So until our style of play/ supply line changes I think it will be no change.

Milner=4 assists
Silva=4 assists
AJ=0 assists

Silva - class
AJ - class
Milner - dog shit

Stillsy said:
redmizzle said:
Milner=4 assists
Silva=4 assists
AJ=0 assists

Silva - class
AJ - class
Milner - dog shit

stillsy normally your quite optimistic...

but I couldnt disagree with that more.

im not going to say the whole new club, out of position blah blah..

but please. "dog shit". get a grip.

Jimma said:
Stillsy said:
Silva - class
AJ - class
Milner - dog shit

agreed.

Stillsy said:
redmizzle said:
Milner=4 assists
Silva=4 assists
AJ=0 assists

Silva - class
AJ - class
Milner - dog shit

So the two pens Johnson won us don't go down as assists then?That was a moment of magic from Jimmy average when he played that 5 yard pass to Silva for his goal against Blackpool though I must say.

Jimma said:
Stillsy said:
Silva - class
AJ - class
Milner - dog shit

mate you know im always optimistic but iv had it now.

sick to death of being let down all the time!

and Milner is just awful. He played mint against Liverpool and then the Villa fans were telling us that wasnt his best, well can someone tell me what he actually does? iv not seen him tackle anyone, thread a ball through for anyone, iv not seen him score, infact hes done nout barring that liverpool game.

Should be anywhere near the starting 11<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:47 pm --<br /><br />
Craig said:
Stillsy said:
Silva - class
AJ - class
Milner - dog shit

So the two pens Johnson won us don't go down as assists then?That was a moment of magic from Jimmy average when he played that 5 yard pass to Silva for his goal against Blackpool though I must say.

do you mean the one he twatted at him?

silva was lucky to be able to control it because it was coming that hard!

Stillsy said:
Jimma said:

and Milner is just awful. He played mint against Liverpool and then the Villa fans were telling us that wasnt his best, well can someone tell me what he actually does? iv not seen him tackle anyone, thread a ball through for anyone, iv not seen him score, infact hes done nout barring that liverpool game.

Should be anywhere near the starting 11

i understand your frustrated. ill be honest here, i didnt really sleep last night cause i was so upset about that game..
but Milner did put everything he had into that game, he is involved in everything- was one of the only players with any merit after wolves (along with silva+ade). he does tackle.. quite a lot (e.g. winning the ball for Tevez's chelsea goal).
and his cross to balo was spot on...
someone on here said milner looked really upset after the game too.

however, hopefully he will improve, because we all know its not his best.

and once again, i sound like a broken record.

Stillsy said:
Jimma said:

Should be anywhere near the starting 11

-- Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:47 pm --

Craig said:

do you mean the one he twatted at him?

silva was lucky to be able to control it because it was coming that hard!

I meant when he just took that short freekick to him for Silva's wonder goal.Milner gets an assist for that as if he had a big part in the goal.Just shows how stats can be used to give a false impression sometimes.Anyone who has been to the games this season can see Milner has been average at best.Not on his own obviously Barry and Toure have been similar and that is the problem.

i fully understand mate and i was at a tipping point saturday night because they pissed me off to no end.

and he does deserve credit because he put 110% in every game but he simply isnt good enough imo.

he needs to be dropped for AJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.