yaya s a waste of space
barry does fuck all
milner cant even play football
ade is a lazy fnucking disgrace
balotelli should fnuck off back

oh and lescott,jo,rcs are all crap
and dont forget to sack bobby,then kidd and platt
.....amazing how weve got to 4th and top of the europa league
I MUST ON ANOTHER PLANET go support someone else if you think your teams this crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stillsy said:
i fully understand mate and i was at a tipping point saturday night because they pissed me off to no end.

and he does deserve credit because he put 110% in every game but he simply isnt good enough imo.

he needs to be dropped for AJ

yeah id like to see how that went.

i re-watched the blackburn game and him and AJ play well together.

maybe try both of them together too. or something new ffs! i cant deal with milner on left wing anymore (yes i know he wasnt there for wolves)

bluewales said:
what a f!!!ing team weve got so far
Hart should be replaced by given cos hes now shit
Richards is at fault for most of our goals
Boatangs crap
everyone hates bridge
yaya s a waste of space
barry does fuck all

I MUST ON ANOTHER PLANET go support someone else if you think your teams this crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pay my money every year for my season ticket.
I buy a shirt every year
I also go to as many away games as i can.

I have a right to give my opinion as i support the club financially too.

just needs a bit of time, but even from Saturday he showed glimpses of what he can do. WE need to remember he's a young lad, coming back from injury playing his first game in a completely different league.

His attitude may not make him a fans favourite but to be honest all i care about is him banging the goals in. If hes doing that he can have whatever attitude he likes

Anybody saw his face? It was printed, he didn't give a .uck about what's going on on the pitch. And the most grievous was that mansini substituted even Ade but not him.

bluewales said:
what a f!!!ing team weve got so far
Hart should be replaced by given cos hes now shit
Richards is at fault for most of our goals
Boatangs crap
everyone hates bridge
yaya s a waste of space
barry does fuck all

Ha ha,..This is so funny, But so true. Come on lads, We have lost two games, Ive been going to City for over 30 years, and have seen much much worse. We need to support the manager, and the players, particularly the young players, who may be struggling to settle having recently moved from abroad. The club needs our support, and as supporters, that is our roll. Its good to have an opinion, and great to share that opinion with other blues, but come matchday, we MUST vocally support our team. Lets get off each others case, get off the teams/players case, and start supporting !
Come on you blues, lets hammer West Brom and use them as the platform to smash those muppits from Trafford.

Stillsy said:
redmizzle said:
Milner=4 assists
Silva=4 assists
AJ=0 assists

Silva - class
AJ - class
Milner - dog shit

Totally agree...I also think the PFA young player award should be scrapped as its clearly shite.....don't know how he ever became the most capped U21 england player ever...shite....those full international caps too...clearly a shite, shite player...

Don’t really have any issue with a poor performance after a significant layoff and a first start in a new league. He played a stinker but understandable given the circumstances.

Biggest problem I have with him is his attitude, and I said this before he arrived to. He can bring a lot of negativity to the pitch, negativity is infectious, it can spread like a cancer throughout a team. He bitches and moans at every (yes EVERY) decision that doesn’t go his way. Instead turning and getting on with the game he drops his head and sulks, it’s as if he feels the whole world is against him. He has a fiery temperament as well, he’ll see at least 1 red before the season’s out I’m sure.

He strikes me as one of those players that when he’s bad he’s terrible and when he’s good he’s unplayable. Let’s hope we get more of the latter.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.
Got to give it to you, you've stuck to your guns on this one, but that was a poor debut for a young lad.

I hope you're right mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.