Ballotelli

adammck said:
Some fans doubted Silva after two games, now look at him.

Some fans are doubting Ballotelli after 1.5. Give the lad some time, he is highly rated by both Mancini and Mourinho and his so young.

I look forward to him proving the doubters wrong.

1 game and 20 mins v arse and timi.

what a joke that people are already judging him,

All strkers needs a supply. Our supply AJ is on the bench. Milner is playing in the wrong position, I think evryone bar Bobby has realised this.

So until our style of play/ supply line changes I think it will be no change.

Balotelli's performance was very encouraging for 30 mins. Yes he missed some chances but strikers coming back from injury usually lack sharpness (just ask Rooney and Torres). But he got into some good positions and looked a real handful.

The problem was that he should never have been asked to play for 90mins. In fact I think he should have had a couple of games in the reserves before being introduced to the first team.

He scored and nearly scored again on his debut performance for the club (all in about 20mins), he gets an injury, comes back from said injury, has a bright opening 15mins (although he clearly isn't fit) and disapears in the game.

Yeah right kick him out of the club what a disgace. Honestly some of the threads on here a ridiculous. Give the lad a chance. Pires in his first season for Arsenal might as well not have existed, then wins player of the year in his second season (and he hadn't just TURNED 19!!)

How about giving the lad a chance - anyway he wasn't the only player underperforming

I watched the Barca game last week and Xavi had a quiet game - do you think they should 'Sack Him'?

Knee jerk reactions help no one

adammck said:
Some fans doubted Silva after two games, now look at him.

Some fans are doubting Ballotelli after two/three games. Give the lad some time, he is highly rated by both Mancini and Mourinho and his so young.

I look forward to him proving the doubters wrong.

You're joking aren't you? If he doesn't pull his finger out in the next game I want him sold before the 3 game mark : 0

I blame Damocles for getting me so excited, everytime we get the ball i find myself shouting "Give it to bloody Mario!" and then expect him to take the whole team on and bang one in from 40 yards

citymad said:
Wouldnt it be great to have the power to just go up to this fella and say if you play like that again you can f**k off back to Italy. After that game I'd love to sack him. Knee jerk I know but Im fucked off with these prima donnas taking us for a ride. Never seen a worst debut in my life....and still stay on the field.

Why don't you endure two years of awful racial abuse and hatred from your own work mates; why don't you have 9 months off work and then turn up to a place if work where there's more expectation than any other work place in England; why do t you live in a place after your birds just dumped you where you don't speak the language and know nobody; why don't you come in, thrown in at the deep end after an injury and have to be expected to do what some City fans expected... and see how you do on your first day!

Wait until the end of the season and re-read this thread. I've seen Balotelli play about 12 times and about 9 times he was up there with Eto'o/Zanetti/Sneider as the best player on the pitch! Fuckin no player that's ever come through our Academy is as good as this lad, honestly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.