balo dissent again?

warhawkmoski said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
Oh now it's the racism thing making him an arrogant sod?

He's moved from that to another league now so he should be relieved a bit. If he sorts his head out then great, if he doesn't then fuck off to Milan.

If you have ever dealt with racism in your life, you would know, it takes quite a while to get over it. Then, take into consideration, he dealt with it for years, from thousands of people at a crack, and you want him to just forget that? I'm sorry to break it to you, but the real world doesn't work that way.
I have dealt with racism so please don't 'educate' me on it OK?

He's getting paid hundreds and thousands of pounds and has done nothing but complain since he's been here. Like I say, sort it Mario or get the fuck out.

warhawkmoski said:
For Christ's sake, we get it, you don't fucking like the lad. Let it fucking go you pathetic excuse of a "so-called" City Supporter you fucking little twat. You have made over half-a-dozen posts in this thread proclaiming your dislike for everything the kid does, has done, and will do. We all get it. You are so annoying I would rather listen to 100 people drag their nails across a blackboard than read your posts on Mario at this point. You sir, and I use that term lightly with you, are a disgrace and a complete ass clown. Do you honestly get off on ragging this kid so much? Maybe you should ask for Shrek's number so you can use some of his "lady friends" to get your rocks off, because if you need to make this many posts on Mario to get your rocks off, you need some seriously help. What a complete fucking disgrace. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

You're out of order pal,this is a forum for opinions,i am expressing mine in a controlled and polite manner,you are not,believe me,you wouldn't speak to me in person like that,do not do it here.

pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
warhawkmoski said:
If you have ever dealt with racism in your life, you would know, it takes quite a while to get over it. Then, take into consideration, he dealt with it for years, from thousands of people at a crack, and you want him to just forget that? I'm sorry to break it to you, but the real world doesn't work that way.

He's getting paid hundreds and thousands of pounds and has done nothing but complain since he's been here. Like I say, sort it Mario or get the fuck out.

Wow, really, so just because he gets paid to play, he should ignore all the racism he has dealt with in his life? You are one arrogant prick. Moeny doesn't fix everything. And "done nothing but complain since he has been here". So I guess his goals and matches he has helped City win don't count? Ok, sounds fair.

warhawkmoski said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:

Wow, really, so just because he gets paid to play, he should ignore all the racism he has dealt with in his life? You are one arrogant prick. Moeny doesn't fix everything. And "done nothing but complain since he has been here". So I guess his goals and matches he has helped City win don't count? Ok, sounds fair.
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to people like this?

Grow up little boy.

tumblrkygzykge5g1qz4sli.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
warhawkmoski said:
For Christ's sake, we get it, you don't fucking like the lad. Let it fucking go you pathetic excuse of a "so-called" City Supporter you fucking little twat. You have made over half-a-dozen posts in this thread proclaiming your dislike for everything the kid does, has done, and will do. We all get it. You are so annoying I would rather listen to 100 people drag their nails across a blackboard than read your posts on Mario at this point. You sir, and I use that term lightly with you, are a disgrace and a complete ass clown. Do you honestly get off on ragging this kid so much? Maybe you should ask for Shrek's number so you can use some of his "lady friends" to get your rocks off, because if you need to make this many posts on Mario to get your rocks off, you need some seriously help. What a complete fucking disgrace. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

You're out of order pal,this is a forum for opinions,i am expressing mine in a controlled and polite manner,you are not,believe me,you wouldn't speak to me in person like that,do not do it here.

Haha, right, polite manner. Go back and read all of your posts in this thread and tell me if you think they are polite. If you want to be treated in a courteous way, then act like it with regards to your posts. And believe me, if you made the same comments in person that you have made on here, I would have zero problem speaking to you like that in person.

pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
warhawkmoski said:
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to people like this?

Grow up little boy.

Really, that is the best you can do? I guess you have no other argument do you then.

warhawkmoski said:
Haha, right, polite manner. Go back and read all of your posts in this thread and tell me if you think they are polite. If you want to be treated in a courteous way, then act like it with regards to your posts. And believe me, if you made the same comments in person that you have made on here, I would have zero problem speaking to you like that in person.

You have made this personal,you have insulted several posters,not just me,just because people do not agree with you does not make you right,shouting louder will not help.

Get a grip or do one.

That smug cnut Custis has just been on SSN revelling in the fact that Robhino is still putting the boot in and Balo allegedly wants out,the fat prick conveniently forgot to mention the Dzeko article that came from the same paper though.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.