balo dissent again?

Baloteli is like a one night stand, the sex was amazing but then she tells you that she has a STD

FantasyIreland said:
That smug cnut Custis has just been on SSN revelling in the fact that Robhino is still putting the boot in and Balo allegedly wants out,the fat prick conveniently forgot to mention the Dzeko article that came from the same paper though.......

Yeah, saw that too. SSN presenter then replies 'Thanks for that Shaun, you've just made me day'.

Haha!

Balotelli Again

According to The Sun, he wants to leave because nobody here likes him. Well, can you blame the? He needs to pull his socks up irrespective of whether he stays or goes...

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/28122010/58/premier-league-paper-round-balotelli-set-quit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/28122010/ ... -quit.html</a>

Cajosolu said:
FantasyIreland said:
That smug cnut Custis has just been on SSN revelling in the fact that Robhino is still putting the boot in and Balo allegedly wants out,the fat prick conveniently forgot to mention the Dzeko article that came from the same paper though.......

Yeah, saw that too. SSN presenter then replies 'Thanks for that Shaun, you've just made me day'.

Haha!

That ssn presenter is Mike Wedderburn and is a huge Blue...

just to let you know. ;)

Re: Balotelli Again

i believe there is another thread discussing the same thing.

plus, we are not going to believe anything just because its written by somebody who calls themselves journalist

de niro said:
I removed the offending poster with a short ban, I will look at the whole thread shortly but fuck me was he on one.

Good move :-) It's not like if I've even seen anyone actually writing Balo off yet, just an awful lot of doubts about him (justifiably imo). Why the over-reaction form the poster in question, I have no idea.

redmizzle said:
Kompanyon said:
Dailymail says he wants out.<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1342007/Manchester-City-forward-Mario-Balotelli-homesick-Italy-doesnt-like-England.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... gland.html</a>

im sick of this shit

Not one single quote, just ''sources close to him'', yeah fucking right. They've probably been reading bluemoon past fews days and realise there're knobs who are willing to believe this kind of rubbish due to their mainly media-fuelled hatred of the lad so why not exploit it with unfounded stories like this.
Nail on head bud...was only last week when one of the newspaper pundits on ssn said that they get lots of rumours from forums..

whos to say someone from the press isnt a fully paid up member of bluemoon right now ??

samharris said:
redmizzle said:
Not one single quote, just ''sources close to him'', yeah fucking right. They've probably been reading bluemoon past fews days and realise there're knobs who are willing to believe this kind of rubbish due to their mainly media-fuelled hatred of the lad so why not exploit it with unfounded stories like this.
Nail on head bud...was only last week when one of the newspaper pundits on ssn said that they get lots of rumours from forums..

whos to say someone from the press isnt a fully paid up member of bluemoon right now ??

Bugger, I've been sussed :-(

Re: Balotelli Again

citijin said:
i believe there is another thread discussing the same thing.
Having ploughed through the first 12 pages of the Balo Dissent thread I couldn't find any reference to this article, but if it needs merging, so be it. FWIW I reckon he should start against Villa. Give him the chance to prove himself. If his performance fails to impress, bring on somebody else.

Bugs Bunny said:
samharris said:

Bugger, I've been sussed :-(

The langley lancet doesnt count.. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.