balo dissent again?

Freestyler said:
nothing more than an ungrateful miserable idiot.
Allways need to slag a player off you even after a win, its you thats an ungrateful idiot..

Theres a good chance he'll start Tuesday as Bob will want to rotate I'm sure....hope we get behind him. If we are looking for an 'I love the club, I love the fans' type, we aren't going to get it with Balo....hell, we never got it with Tevez and we've worshipped the little **** since he got here.

I'm not arsed if he applauds the fans or not, its all about getting it done on the pitch and I'll back him to come good there.

I've just returned from the game now and I have to say, if we keep signing players like these, we will be deservedly known as classless City. Balotelli is a horrible person and not someone who should represent this club and what it stands for. The richest club in the world shouldn't have to sacrifice its integrity for this prick. Fuck him off Mancini.

nashark said:
I've just returned from the game now and I have to say, if we keep signing players like these, we will be deservedly known as classless City. Balotelli is a horrible person and not someone who should represent this club and what it stands for. The richest club in the world shouldn't have to sacrifice its integrity for this prick. Fuck him off Mancini.

Priceless, you'd think he'd killed somebody. I was also at the match but saw nothing other than Mancini having a word with him and Balotelli removing his shinpads and coming back to swap shirts with a Newcastle player and applaud the fans.

lancs blue said:
nashark said:

Priceless, you'd think he'd killed somebody. I was also at the match but saw nothing other than Mancini having a word with him and Balotelli removing his shinpads and coming back to swap shirts with a Newcastle player and applaud the fans.

Why is he so aversive to applauding people like me and you who have travelled for hours on icy roads to watch the team?

nashark said:
lancs blue said:

Why is he so aversive to applauding people like me and you who have travelled for hours on icy roads to watch the team?

Does it really bother you that much, I'd rather have 3 points than applause any day. And is he the first player not to applaud the fans because you'd think so from this thread!

nashark said:
lancs blue said:

Why do you care if he applauds you, is a win not enough away from home? did the whole team but him appluad you?

Long gone are the days of me expecting a player to show any sort of loyalty or love for the club. I cudnt give a toss as long as they play well and play at 100% of their capability in every game. So far I am unconvinced but he does have talent and I would love it to be us who benefit from that. I can't see it though and think he will be off in the summer.

Is it relative to my question whether we won or lost?

And let me emphasise, it's not about him not applauding the fans, it's about him having such a problem with it that he would rather argue with the manager than clap us. That there is the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.