Balo makes 4chan...

Actually feel better about him now. If he doesnt get his act together tough shit we'll have three other strikers to pull from. I think we may start seeing a more mature Balotelli from now on...well at least I hope so.

here are some other Balo facts:

Whilst in Bologna was so impressed with the restaurant he was eating in, he went back the next night and paid the owner so he could help in the kitchen.

Despises chocolate milk and has orders to his financial advisor not to invest in the stock of any company involved in the production, sale, or distribution thereof.

Bought 80 acres north of Florence dedicated to rearing a small herd of grass-fed cattle after reading an article in the Far Eastern Economic Review about the problems with grain-fed beef.

Won a Calamari-eating competition in Aghia Marina, Crete, in 2009. Also got very drunk on the local Retsina one night and was later found naked in the earlky hours in local town square fountain having a bath (had soap and stuff).

Made serious inquiries in 2010 to purchase a WWII original Sherman tank (after watching The Battle of The Bulge on Italian TV) and Willy's Jeep.

dennishasdoneit said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Would love to see as long a list that shows him as a top footballer rather than a top clown.

3 italian titles
italian domestic cups
italy centre forward
european young player of the season
fa cup winners medal
man of the match fa cup final

at the age of 20 thats quite a medal haul. a medal haul of a top footballer. teams don,t win titles by carrying players ,he,s played his part in inter and our achievements. a top footballer.

Just for my info can you tell me how many games he played in the title and cup seasons in Italy.

Don't quite agree re the not carrying players bit but I know what you mean. Didnt Shay Given get an FA Cup winners medal?

bgblue said:
he just seems to fit in. cant quite put my finger on why just yet..
This. I just can't help but like the guy. He just looks so innocent, but you know (the wink) that there's devilment in there. It would be less interesting without him.

Erm, Hulme is not too bad these days! There's a lot of decent flats and houses and a lot less shooting incidents!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.