Balo makes 4chan...

dennishasdoneit said:
bgblue said:
he just seems to fit in. cant quite put my finger on why just yet..

He,s a perfect fit at the crazy world of Manchester City Football Club.
Only team to have a player score 6 goals in a cup tie and still end up on the losing side.
3nil up at Maine road against bournemouth,needing a win to go up...3-3 at full time...
100 goals in a season..also let in 100 and get relegated..
only team to have a player score in both nets at a cup final..
only team with a 100% record against Barcelona.
we sign the Futcher twins from Luton Town and find out their both shit..
We sign Francis from Forest for a million,go top at xmas,can,t afford his wages,sell him and go down the next year..
we employ Phil Neal as manager..
we lose to Brentford midweek in a cup tie before smashing utd 5-1 at the weekend..
we lose at Ipswich at the height of the inflatable craze,but the talking point is a scrap between Frankenstien and a paddling pool on the away terrace.
yaya toure the" defensive" midfielder-11 goals last season..
Roberto the" defensive" italian boss-7 goals past Burnley on their own ground.

oh he fits in all right...

Don't forget...3-nil down in a cup tie at half time and down to 10 men. Went on to win 4-3.

"only team to have a player score in both nets at a cup final"...i'm pretty certain that other players will have scored at both ends in a cup final and in fact Tommy Hutch's goals were in fact in the the same net. I know because i was behind the goal. But I take your point he is the only player to score all the goals for both teams in a cup final.

Dr Mick said:
dennishasdoneit said:
bgblue said:
he just seems to fit in. cant quite put my finger on why just yet..

He,s a perfect fit at the crazy world of Manchester City Football Club.
Only team to have a player score 6 goals in a cup tie and still end up on the losing side.
3nil up at Maine road against bournemouth,needing a win to go up...3-3 at full time...
100 goals in a season..also let in 100 and get relegated..
only team to have a player score in both nets at a cup final..
only team with a 100% record against Barcelona.
we sign the Futcher twins from Luton Town and find out their both shit..
We sign Francis from Forest for a million,go top at xmas,can,t afford his wages,sell him and go down the next year..
we employ Phil Neal as manager..
we lose to Brentford midweek in a cup tie before smashing utd 5-1 at the weekend..
we lose at Ipswich at the height of the inflatable craze,but the talking point is a scrap between Frankenstien and a paddling pool on the away terrace.
yaya toure the" defensive" midfielder-11 goals last season..
Roberto the" defensive" italian boss-7 goals past Burnley on their own ground.

oh he fits in all right...

Don't forget...3-nil down in a cup tie at half time and down to 10 men. Went on to win 4-3.

"only team to have a player score in both nets at a cup final"...i'm pretty certain that other players will have scored at both ends in a cup final and in fact Tommy Hutch's goals were in fact in the the same net. I know because i was behind the goal. But I take your point he is the only player to score all the goals for both teams in a cup final.

Should also add:

Balloongate at Bramall Lane

Everyone in Maine Road listening to 5 Live except Alan Ball who was listening to Classic FM.

CITY FANS; why we're allowing this BAD journalism blast way our starlet Ballotelli? GOD gift us Balo rivals wish have him or blast him away from City, and I kidd you not some of our own players liked see him out so they breakthrough XL, Balo was outrageously humiliation, I hope City fans really show Mario great support in Dublin Cup
banner =============BALOTELLI================ banner

I was very touched by this comment

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/chat/r/t-10234995/p-1/index.html?class=thanks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/chat/r ... ass=thanks</a>
Should City cut their losses and boot out bad boy Balotelli???

Posted by: jgachago on 28/07/2011 at 07:25 am
i understand what most people are saying.But to me its more of racism trying a little trick.How many times have we had enough of crap from English players? Remember Rooney and Girlfriends, terry, Ferdinand, Wilshere and the list is endless. Now here we have a guy who got such an amazing talent but because of BUREAUCRACY in English football, we are ready to sacrifice talented players because of a magical trick. Newspapers in England are always quick to pinpoint smallest of the mistakes but leave the bigger ones to unfold themselves, Its not a surprise this is happening as its clear that managers are even denying players right to exit the club if they want to.we understand there is a contract in place but its the same story that MAN CITY have of over rating the players such TEVEZ to 50 million pounds.....That's madness of the highest order. Anyway the club is managed by a fellow who knows less of ethics and owners who care of less well being of players and just splash cash for the sake.
Man city lacks football ethics. When a child does wrong, he is never hanged or condemned to public humiliation but he is shown how to do well next time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnc5eeiGq18&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnc5eeiG ... re=related</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pFi_yoTp5c&NR=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pFi_yoTp5c&NR=1</a>

What the fuck is that 4chan shite? Some sort of deranged IT project knocked up by chavs and barely functional lobotomy candidates at a borstal?
It makes this place read like the Times Literary Supplement.

LongsightM13 said:
What the fuck is that 4chan shite? Some sort of deranged IT project knocked up by chavs and barely functional lobotomy candidates at a borstal?
It makes this place read like the Times Literary Supplement.

4chan - the Arsehole of the Internet

It's actually a lot like BM, people pretending to be something they're not. Petty arguments, bannings etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.