Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Game of opinions, just because mine doesn't for once happen to favour 1 of our players I'm a rag??

Regardless I'm not going to post in this particular thread again its pathetic - See you in the Liverpool Pre game thread where I wil no doubt be predicting a 5-0 Defeat and calling for Mancini to be sent to prison for another imaginary Kite flying exercise ;-)

^^^^^^
You have now posted 3 times since you wrote this.

Bad memory?
Hate to do the grammar police thing but the corect term is 'writed'

Surely we should hear something soon about whether Bolochelli and Julian are up for charges?

ono said:
SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Game of opinions, just because mine doesn't for once happen to favour 1 of our players I'm a rag??

Regardless I'm not going to post in this particular thread again its pathetic - See you in the Liverpool Pre game thread where I wil no doubt be predicting a 5-0 Defeat and calling for Mancini to be sent to prison for another imaginary Kite flying exercise ;-)

^^^^^^

Bad memory?

I used to love watching "Murder She Writed".

Re: twitchers comments about Mario

Dont forget Taggert also said that Vinny had done it before.

It is obviously a tatic to get refs to watch out for them in the future.

For those comments they both should be up for FA Charges.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Sabster said:
The emboldened part is completely and utterly ridiculous but I do agree he is innocent until proven guilty - and there is nothing to prove him as guilty.

Why do people keep insisting on saying he's innocent until proven guilty as if this panel that will be sitting in judgement on this will apply the same rules that they would if it was a criminal trial?

2 words....
Blinkered Denial

2 words

Utter Cock

Re: twitchers comments about Mario

crying-baby.jpg

ono said:
SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

^^^^^^

Bad memory?
No, the past tense of "write" in the 3rd person active is "wrote".

"Writed" is not even a word.

Unless you were being funny ofcourse, but that would seem unlikely.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
johnny crossan said:
Howard Webb is standing firm
Source?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.