Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Game of opinions, just because mine doesn't for once happen to favour 1 of our players I'm a rag??

Regardless I'm not going to post in this particular thread again its pathetic - See you in the Liverpool Pre game thread where I wil no doubt be predicting a 5-0 Defeat and calling for Mancini to be sent to prison for another imaginary Kite flying exercise ;-)

Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Real time, at the game from CBL3 - not even a foul.

Full speed on Sky + MoTD after - not a foul.

Countless slowmo replays - looks very bad (when looking at Balo).

Countless slowmo replays when looking at the "fuller" picture (initial coming together of the players, Modric's hand shoving Balo) - possibly not a stamp at Parker but an attempt to plant the foot to keep balance.

I honestly think with all the above considered and having slept on it, it wasn't intentional. No reaction from Modric who was right on top to see it. Webb no more than 10 yards away, with a clear view and waved play on.

Lescott incident, I think again Kaboul's momentum makes it look worse & but you know your arm shouldn't be up.

Losing Lescott will be more damaging given the current situation so think that's what the FA will go with.

SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
DTeacher said:
The best comment on this thread goes to my 7 year old niece:

''The wheels on the bus go round and round. Round and round. Round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round.

All day long!''

It's interesting to see so many RAWK comparisons by people. I don't recall seeing a 100 page thread on Johnson's 2 footed Ninja lunge on Lescott, saying that he should have been sent off, banned for 62 games, fined £1m and banished to the reserves for a year.

Mario may have meant it. He may not. That's the crux of the issue. We don't know. Yet the number of Blues calling for his head on a plate continues to astound. Some of you are the same ones who whine and moan incessantly when people point out the decisions AGAINST City and make sarcastic remarks and digs at those posters. It's fine for Rooney to blatantly elbow people in the face, Johnson to imitate a missile on Lescott, Huth to assault a City player, Delap to commit ABH on SWP, United players gang up and take turns at kicking lumps out of Silva / SWP etc., Adam to be allowed 14 fouls 'grace' before being booked, Skrtel to kung-fu kick Jo etc etc. There are several more examples if you care to look.

But hey, a City player MAY (note, may) have committed an offence and MAY have got away with it. Ignore the fact that he was stumbling. Ignore the fact that he has no idea where Parker is and does not look back once. Ignore the SHOVE from Modric which sends Balotelli off balance even more. Ignore the fact that Balotelli showed genuine concern immediately for Parker and goes to him. Ignore the fact that Webb (the FA's most prominent referee) looks at the incident (from a few yards away) and does not deem any further action necessary. Ignore the fact that Modric (who was inches away from Parker) does not even appeal for anything. Ignore the fact that Spurs players carry on with the game and NOT ONE Spurs player berates the referee or reacts as if something untoward has happened. Ignore all possibilities that Mario may be innocent.

Let's just go straight in for the kill.

Hang him.

For a guy sitting on the fence regarding the incident you seem fairly convinced about Marios reaction being genuine.....

The guy looked guilty as sin and that fall to the floor and subsequent fondling of a stricken Parker on the floor was almost as bad acting as Rooney trying to win a penalty against Arsenal, or trying to get Song sent off for an imaginary elbow.......
I've just been on your profile and read all 24 of your posts.

I shall say that I do not for one minute believe you are a City fan.

You have (so far) stated that:

*Kompany should have gone due to the letter of the law.

*De Jong is a coward in the tackle (and Welbeck's goal for the rags proved it)

*And defended Rooney saying he wasn't waving a red card but simply indicating that Kompany went in 2 footed.

Then obviously all of your posts in this thread. Smell off to me, especially as the majority of your posts feature the rags or hoping for a Balotelli ban. Hmmm

Hold on, let me go through all of your 14000 posts.......

erm on 2nd thoughts!

You do know that its not most posts = most intelligent??

Oh wait......

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Point out what you want, I don't mind engaging in a discussion albeit where the views of some blinded by affinity to the point of embarassment!

it's actually making my virtual cock look bigger as my 23 posts grow....

Some might say that it's just making you look like a bigger cock, but hey, you carry on slagging off Blues. I'll leave you to it, though.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Game of opinions, just because mine doesn't for once happen to favour 1 of our players I'm a rag??

Regardless I'm not going to post in this particular thread again its pathetic - See you in the Liverpool Pre game thread where I wil no doubt be predicting a 5-0 Defeat and calling for Mancini to be sent to prison for another imaginary Kite flying exercise ;-)

The androids form teams and are also programmed to harangue posters that do not post on message.

SWP's back said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
DTeacher said:
The best comment on this thread goes to my 7 year old niece:

''The wheels on the bus go round and round. Round and round. Round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round.

All day long!''

It's interesting to see so many RAWK comparisons by people. I don't recall seeing a 100 page thread on Johnson's 2 footed Ninja lunge on Lescott, saying that he should have been sent off, banned for 62 games, fined £1m and banished to the reserves for a year.

Mario may have meant it. He may not. That's the crux of the issue. We don't know. Yet the number of Blues calling for his head on a plate continues to astound. Some of you are the same ones who whine and moan incessantly when people point out the decisions AGAINST City and make sarcastic remarks and digs at those posters. It's fine for Rooney to blatantly elbow people in the face, Johnson to imitate a missile on Lescott, Huth to assault a City player, Delap to commit ABH on SWP, United players gang up and take turns at kicking lumps out of Silva / SWP etc., Adam to be allowed 14 fouls 'grace' before being booked, Skrtel to kung-fu kick Jo etc etc. There are several more examples if you care to look.

But hey, a City player MAY (note, may) have committed an offence and MAY have got away with it. Ignore the fact that he was stumbling. Ignore the fact that he has no idea where Parker is and does not look back once. Ignore the SHOVE from Modric which sends Balotelli off balance even more. Ignore the fact that Balotelli showed genuine concern immediately for Parker and goes to him. Ignore the fact that Webb (the FA's most prominent referee) looks at the incident (from a few yards away) and does not deem any further action necessary. Ignore the fact that Modric (who was inches away from Parker) does not even appeal for anything. Ignore the fact that Spurs players carry on with the game and NOT ONE Spurs player berates the referee or reacts as if something untoward has happened. Ignore all possibilities that Mario may be innocent.

Let's just go straight in for the kill.

Hang him.

For a guy sitting on the fence regarding the incident you seem fairly convinced about Marios reaction being genuine.....

The guy looked guilty as sin and that fall to the floor and subsequent fondling of a stricken Parker on the floor was almost as bad acting as Rooney trying to win a penalty against Arsenal, or trying to get Song sent off for an imaginary elbow.......
I've just been on your profile and read all 24 of your posts.

I shall say that I do not for one minute believe you are a City fan.

You have (so far) stated that:

*Kompany should have gone due to the letter of the law.

*De Jong is a coward in the tackle (and Welbeck's goal for the rags proved it)

*And defended Rooney saying he wasn't waving a red card but simply indicating that Kompany went in 2 footed.

Then obviously all of your posts in this thread. Smell off to me, especially as the majority of your posts feature the rags or hoping for a Balotelli ban. Hmmm

And I suppose if we had been discussing Rug Heads fore arm smash last season against Wigan he'd be saying it was an accident, momentum that took him there. Well done Columbo definatly a RAG

Having looked at the replays many times over, I have finally made my opinion (and only my own opinion) that it was unintentional.

The key to it in my view is that his left leg was also off the ground. Lee Dixon commented on this on MOTD2. I know he's going to side with City but I thought I would bear in mind his comments and make a decision of my own either way.

Lee is totally correct in my opinion and I'm saying this with a totally unbiased view.

The critical issue which the FA do need to look at before making a decision is that his left leg is indeed in the air and it is almost impossible to stamp on someone intentionally without a foot on the floor.

At first I thought yes, it was a stamp but having watched it several times, I think Lee Dixon makes a very good and valid point.

As I said, this is only my opinion and I'm sure the debate will continue and some people are welcome to agree or disagree.

Swales lives said:
If Mario had taken a knife from his sock and cut Parker's throat, leaving him to bleed to death like a slaughtered pig, I would still be defending him to the hilt.

And so should any blue.

He doesn't have to prove his innocence. "They" have to prove his guilt.
So we back him all the way. No ban.

The emboldened part is completely and utterly ridiculous but I do agree he is innocent until proven guilty - and there is nothing to prove him as guilty.

twinkletoes said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

The androids form teams and are also programmed to harangue posters that do not post on message.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a36NTo2LmuQ&feature=player_embedded#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a36NTo2L ... _embedded#</a>!

13:30 onwards.

Kaboul hugs Balotelli and then Bale swaps shirts with Mario.

Looks like some of the Spurs players don't want to conform with your instructions....

Oh, hang on, you're not supposed to be the .....

Sabster said:
Swales lives said:
If Mario had taken a knife from his sock and cut Parker's throat, leaving him to bleed to death like a slaughtered pig, I would still be defending him to the hilt.

And so should any blue.

He doesn't have to prove his innocence. "They" have to prove his guilt.
So we back him all the way. No ban.

The emboldened part is completely and utterly ridiculous but I do agree he is innocent until proven guilty - and there is nothing to prove him as guilty.

Why do people keep insisting on saying he's innocent until proven guilty as if this panel that will be sitting in judgement on this will apply the same rules that they would if it was a criminal trial?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.