Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
samharris said:
Did you tell every city fan at the match to stop telling spurs players/fans to fuck off yesterday?

No - thought not...what's the difference? the fact that this is the internet...Who's dissed city? All I said was that I think Dzeko will be moved on and has be playing like tripe lately.Never bood him and fully support him and all the team. Take the blinkers off sometimes Sam and look at the facts.

I was talking about spurspinter dissing City you loon..

Yes I just re-read my post...apologies for that,however why worry?I just tell them to fuck off.It's so much easier.:-)

Thats a cop out in my book (just my opinion)..rather draw them in,rough em up then spit them out..

I'm pretty sure that the F.A. wont take action. How can they when it has caused so much discussion everywhere and opinion is divided. How can they possibly say there was intent, they can't. even if they charge him he will no doubt appeal and again I come back to my point ,they can't prove intent.

phil58 said:
I'm pretty sure that the F.A. wont take action. How can they when it has caused so much discussion everywhere and opinion is divided. How can they possibly say there was intent, they can't. even if they charge him he will no doubt appeal and again I come back to my point ,they can't prove intent.

These are the same Fa who went cap in hand to FIFA trying to get the rooney ban for England lifted..And that was intentional...

samharris said:
phil58 said:

These are the same Fa who went cap in hand to FIFA trying to get the rooney ban for England lifted..And that was intentional...

You mean you watch England...Dear me....

samharris said:
phil58 said:

Joe Hart,joleon lescott,gareth Barry,micah richards,Adam Johnson,james milner...

7 o'clock now, has an FA retrospective decision ever been rolled over to a second day?

Apparently a Mirror journalist tweeted 4-match ban but has deleted it quickly.

samharris said:
phil58 said:

Apparantly a top ex ref was on radio today and said that they could not prove intent.No doubt there is an agenda against us but they cant bend the rules , can they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.