Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
samharris said:
6 points....dont need the fuck off bit though..

Sam...Why dont you stop telling me what to do...Jeez...Why cant I tell him to fuck off.I would never dream of posting on any other teams forum.I hate spurs and spurs fans.

here it is again...

FUCK OFF SPURS

Think about it, he's on here representing his team.. saying things about his team will have a more desired effect...
Someone calling me names doesnt mean owt...anyone dissing my team...AAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH !! now that gets to me..As it does everyone...

Thats all. :)

Did you tell every city fan at the match to stop telling spurs players/fans to fuck off yesterday?

No - thought not...what's the difference? the fact that this is the internet...Who's dissed city? All I said was that I think Dzeko will be moved on and has be playing like tripe lately.Never bood him and fully support him and all the team. Take the blinkers off sometimes Sam and look at the facts.

direstraits said:
OK , before you guys start jumping up & down , i have to concede that i am a spurs fan, don't really understand what prompted me to register on this site but...
please hear me out .

as for the game - there is no doubt city outplayed us and that u guys definitely deserved the win.
i have read almost all of the posts ( yes all 115 pages ) and i have to say some of u are decent folks
in my opinion, Parker should have been sent off for the two footed challenge earlier in the game - and i would have applauded the ref.
the guy has a tendency for aggressive challenges and he should be more careful
now - as for lescott , i thought that it was wild but in no way malicious!!!
i would not have wanted for him to be sent off for that - honest
but i have to say that , although no one can be sure , Ballo new what he was doing and it was malicious, but it does not change the outcome ,
city deserved to win and did , and Defoe can only blame himself
i hope some of you can understand that not all spurs fans are whingers!!!!
hope i have not offended any1 since no offense was meant
good luck , i hope u beat utd, cause u are better
cheers

Welcome.

The media are stirring and Harry is aiding, it happens can't blame him and in truth the footage isn't really conclusive for me (well it is if you have only one point of view you wish to consider). One thing I will say is neither set of players overreacted to anything and just got on with the game, was a refreshing change that.

there was no contact with the "stamp". scott "scotty" parker was dazed after colliding with mario's calf just before that. i saw him get up and walk off the pitch for some treatment on many replays. THERE WAS NO CUT OR BLOOD but he did look slighty dizzy.

marios studs didn't even touch parker. twitcher was understandably upset with losing in the last minute but bare faced lied, it was a sign of a sore loser.

nobody can possibly know if he meant it or not. we can only speculate, which is why they shouldn't ban him without knowing for sure and because of the fact of there not being contact by the alleged stamp. although i fully expect them to.

redknapp can fuck off to jail and get bummed.

samharris said:
Sam...Why dont you stop telling me what to do...Jeez...Why cant I tell him to fuck off.I would never dream of posting on any other teams forum.I hate spurs and spurs fans.

here it is again...

FUCK OFF SPURS

Think about it, he's on here representing his team.. saying things about his team will have a more desired effect...
Someone calling me names doesnt mean owt...anyone dissing my team...AAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH !! now that gets to me..As it does everyone...

Did you tell every city fan at the match to stop telling spurs players/fans to fuck off yesterday?

No - thought not...what's the difference? the fact that this is the internet...Who's dissed city? All I said was that I think Dzeko will be moved on and has be playing like tripe lately.Never bood him and fully support him and all the team. Take the blinkers off sometimes Sam and look at the facts.

You're not alone complaining about samharris - the internet warrior.........

Dr Mick said:
samharris said:
6 points....dont need the fuck off bit though..

here it is again...

FUCK OFF SPURS

We all have opinions - often very different ones. I too hate people trying to tell me what i can and not say or categorically telling me that my opinion is wrong. I once took issue with a blue on this very subject and he PMd me threatening to put me in hospital. Arsehole. If SHB wants to tell a Spurs fan to fuck off then that's fine with me and even if it wasn't i wouldn't feel it necessary to tell him so.

We do have opinions that differ,as demonstated in my post to SHB.. thats all.

samharris said:

here it is again...

FUCK OFF SPURS

I was talking about spurspinter dissing City you loon..<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
samharris said:

You're not alone complaining about samharris - the internet warrior.........

was it you tried to get me banned...cheers.

samharris said:
samharris said:

I was talking about spurspinter dissing City you loon..

Yes I just re-read my post...apologies for that,however why worry?I just tell them to fuck off.It's so much easier.:-)

metalblue said:
direstraits said:
OK , before you guys start jumping up & down , i have to concede that i am a spurs fan, don't really understand what prompted me to register on this site but...
please hear me out .

as for the game - there is no doubt city outplayed us and that u guys definitely deserved the win.
i have read almost all of the posts ( yes all 115 pages ) and i have to say some of u are decent folks
in my opinion, Parker should have been sent off for the two footed challenge earlier in the game - and i would have applauded the ref.
the guy has a tendency for aggressive challenges and he should be more careful
now - as for lescott , i thought that it was wild but in no way malicious!!!
i would not have wanted for him to be sent off for that - honest
but i have to say that , although no one can be sure , Ballo new what he was doing and it was malicious, but it does not change the outcome ,
city deserved to win and did , and Defoe can only blame himself
i hope some of you can understand that not all spurs fans are whingers!!!!
hope i have not offended any1 since no offense was meant
good luck , i hope u beat utd, cause u are better
cheers

Welcome.

The media are stirring and Harry is aiding, it happens can't blame him and in truth the footage isn't really conclusive for me (well it is if you have only one point of view you wish to consider). One thing I will say is neither set of players overreacted to anything and just got on with the game, was a refreshing change that.

agree , no way to really know is there , just wondering , when u see the footage , do u get a weird feeling in your general abdomen area ? even if there was no contact , does it matter ?
but i have to reiterate - in no way did that incident change the outcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.