Balotelli and Boateng clash in City training (MERGED)

Re: Balo fights Boateng!

Mancio said:
from this shit come great friendships.

when they were at Inter a couple of times mario risked being killed by ibra. now they are best friends
Mancio speaks a lot of sense!

They have hug each other and make up and promised to tear Notlob apart.

Mancio said:
from this shit come great friendships.

when they were at Inter a couple of times mario risked being killed by ibra. now they are best friends

Totally agree. I remember Kolo and Kompany used to argue a lot last season now we keep clean sheets for fun due to their great understanding. The Ghana connection might help these two bond better as well.

lloydie said:
Last pic shows them having a bit of a man hug and making up, so no big deal, but the hacks will make a meal out of it no doubt. Just like they did with Wazza and Rafeals punch up...oh wait...

pics? link?

i might put that last picture on the front door... 'i live here' that might keep the burgulers away!!

Not a surprise. He might be a talent but Balo is a fucking bellend. He needs to grow up fast. I can't say I have taken much of a liking to him.

masterwig said:
Not a surprise. He might be a talent but Balo is a fucking bellend. He needs to grow up fast. I can't say I have taken much of a liking to him.

FAST ?? why ??

where they were and what they did when they were 20 years players like Drogba or Eto'o? I tell you, they were not even at the level of licking dick to the twenties Balotelli .

so why fast?? give him the needed time.

He's already been sent off which could have cost us points. His behaviour in recent games has improved but we're under huge pressure. We can't afford divisive figures in the team. Wasn't that the reason Bellamy was shipped out? It sure as hell wasn't for footballing reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.