Balotelli and Boateng clash in City training (MERGED)

Re: Balo fights Boateng!

gooney said:
lancs blue said:
This is good news IMO, it shows they're taking training seriously and getting really involved.
lol I knew someone would bring up their passion, i guess Dyer and Bowyer showed the ultimate passion by fighting during a game. This incident is not a big deal and was just heat of the moment, nothing more nothing less. But it sure isnt good news. The only thing is Balotelli doesnt have the best reputation and just doesnt need more bad news no matter how innocent it is.

I don't recall Dyer and Bower hugging and making up. It's not passion it's just a player that didn't like the challange I got into a bust up with a mate on a 5 aside pitch when he kicked me with his studs on my calf we got split up then shook hands got on with the game and had a pint afterwards nothing hard doing, like you said heat of the moment but nothing bad in my eyes.

Not like it was like this.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BtONGvHr98[/youtube]

NewbBlue said:
Just what we needed right now!

Skashion said:
C_71_article_1388095_image_list_image_list_item_2_image.jpg

Can you feel the love tonight?

LOL the look on Balotelli's face, like he's gonna murder someone.

He looks like he's just scored a last minute winner against United.

from this shit come great friendships.

when they were at Inter a couple of times mario risked being killed by ibra. now they are best friends

This lad has Analka writen all over him, could be one of the worlds best player but is attitude stop him playing for one club long enough to show what he can do.

Its ashame really that he could become a clubs nightmare and an agents dream,
but who know did'nt Ronaldo (the Rag one) have a shit attitude and thought that nowbody had the right to tackle him when he was younger?

All I will do is enjoy him whilst he is at are club, and when he gone am sure there will be someone else to adore and sing to....

I think it's far more telling that Big Pat said Balo needs to work harder after the Salzburg game, Pat obviously knows him from Inter in which case I think his opinion is most important. ;-)

What hasn't helped Balo is being injured whilst trying to settle.

Hopefully getting some goals at home in the Prem and feeling the love from a full house will cheer him up.

He's a rum fucker is Balotelli and i like him for it. He's only young and it's good too see him stcking up for himself.
If they're training properly then flare ups are bound to happen and going off the gallery of those pics this was nowt.
Boateng could do with showing a bit more of that fight on matchdays an' all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.