Balotelli and Boateng clash in City training (MERGED)

Re: Balo fights Boateng!

gloveofdeath.jpg

the Glove of Death!!

He just needs a little more good advice from those paid to do just that. He will be a great player if he can adjust,and control his temper,dont forget he is Italian !. If he does,nt he will be targeted by every team in the country.Already Zak Knight of Bolton admits that they are going to wind him up this Saturday. Undoubtedly he is a tad different and temperamental to say the least ! .

lancs blue said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I'm so glad Mancini got rid of that disruptive influence Bellamy and replaced him with these model professionals.

I bet you're as miserable as fuck when Balotelli scores.
Nah, he looks like he'll be a class player (when he's not rolling around on the floor). Doesn't stop him being a prick though, just like a certain Craig Bellamy.

The ONLY thing that bothers me in the slightest is it being made public,as others have said shit happens, but very,very rarely does that shit get aired.
I know we have training open to spectators but i wouldn't be surprised if that changes after this.

Re: Balotelli and Boateng clash in City training.

hes a moody sod our mario.

PMSL at picture 2 Balo shit his pants.

Also aren't the press suppose to be banned from our training ground??? Law suit on it's way me thinks??

I don't think these journalist have ever been involved with a Football club! I have and it happens regularly... I am a PE teacher now and it happens in my 3rd year football team as well! Both parties need to cool down then 5 minutes alone to sort it out. It looks like they did just that... Hardly news in my opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.