Balotelli and Boateng clash in City training (MERGED)

Re: Balo fights Boateng!

Potentially a world class player, but unfortunately i am one of those who beleive not here, and probably not anywhere for more than a year. Most managers will think they are the one to tame him.

pace , power, vision, bullet shot, great movement, athleticism, also.

Arrogant,chip shouldered, no vision of future, sulky,,,,,,,,,.

6 months left.

gooney said:
svennis pennis said:
Arsenal fan in believing everything they read in the paper shocker. Anymore cliches you care to role out?

Adebayor is a ****?

Fabregas loves being an Arsenal player?
there's actually pictures of them, are you saying this didnt happen at all? I already said its not a big deal, just had a go at the guy saying this shows they care and its a good thing....we always hear this and its nonsense

In your opinion it's nonsense, in mine as long as they don't carry it over away from the training ground I see no problem with it as the players are showing the right attitude to training. As others have said these incidents happen periodically at clubs up and down the country.

gooney said:
lancs blue said:
This is good news IMO, it shows they're taking training seriously and getting really involved.
lol I knew someone would bring up their passion, i guess Dyer and Bowyer showed the ultimate passion by fighting during a game. This incident is not a big deal and was just heat of the moment, nothing more nothing less. But it sure isnt good news. The only thing is Balotelli doesnt have the best reputation and just doesnt need more bad news no matter how innocent it is.

As others have said,it happens every day-even with your beloved school team that couldn't punch it's way out of a paper bag.

lancs blue said:
gooney said:
there's actually pictures of them, are you saying this didnt happen at all? I already said its not a big deal, just had a go at the guy saying this shows they care and its a good thing....we always hear this and its nonsense

In your opinion it's nonsense, in mine as long as they don't carry it over away from the training ground I see no problem with it as the players are showing the right attitude to training. As others have said these incidents happen periodically at clubs up and down the country.
you are right it does happen quite often and its normal, but you cant deny it doesnt help balotelli with his reputation, it will just add more to the views about him being trouble, even if he didnt start this....weather you guys like it he doesnt have the best reputation out there and being out of the limelight for negative things for a while would be good for him. He doesnt need this as there are already quite few people who have made up their mind on the boy

I'm so glad Mancini got rid of that disruptive influence Bellamy and replaced him with these model professionals.

Good to see the team members bonding, at least they're not stumbling out of bars drunk ;)

I don't really like Balotelli at all, he's a good player, he'll play well for us but I don't think i'll ever really take to him like De Jong, Tevez, Kompany etc...he just acts like a spoilt moody brat all the time but as long as he does the business on the pitch i'm not bothered, I don't have to like him!

gooney said:
lancs blue said:
you are right it does happen quite often and its normal, but you cant deny it doesnt help balotelli with his reputation, it will just add more to the views about him being trouble, even if he didnt start this....weather you guys like it he doesnt have the best reputation out there and being out of the limelight for negative things for a while would be good for him. He doesnt need this as there are already quite few people who have made up their mind on the boy

The people who have made their minds up about him in a negative sense - including some City fans unfortunately - won't be swayed by any reasonable arguments so I don't really care what they think about his reputation. I think a lot of the stuff surrounding Balotelli gets over-analysed by the media, ok he's got a short fuse but he's hardly the first player to be like that is he?

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I'm so glad Mancini got rid of that disruptive influence Bellamy and replaced him with these model professionals.

I bet you're as miserable as fuck when Balotelli scores.

who remembers the john hartson v berkovic training incident?
now that was a shocking pic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.