Balotelli Apology

Blue Haze said:
didactic said:
Blue Haze said:
What a load of shit. Do you honestly think Mario's actions are part of a coverup?

Why was Roberto so upset then? Is he involved in a conspiracy when he says the tackle should be reviewed and Mario won't play for us again? Christ this bullshit sounds like a creepy cult.

Nice twisting of words he says the FA decision may mean we dont see him again this season as there are only 6 games left. Mancini was upset because he got a second yellow and would have had him in his plans for the remaining games. Why is Mancini starting him over Tevez and Dzeko? Maybe because he feels he is more effective?
What about when Mancini says he can't trust Mario? What about the 2 reds and 11 yellows Balotelli got for club and country the season before he came to England? Does the conspiracy extend to Italy?

There is no continental conspiracy against Mario, he is just a fuck up.

So which player never gets carded? Seems like some on here want him to fail for their own reasons. Check on how bad Mancini was when he was a player then come back with the number of reds and yellows he got at a time when the leagues were much rougher too.

CTID86 said:
He's gone. Unfortunately I think Bobby may leave (though I want him to stay) and I can't see any other manager putting up with his antics.

Mourinho couldn't manage him... that says it all IMO.
Mourinho can't manage Iker Casillas so that makes your argument void.

All these Balo threads are redundant now. Mancini has stated he will sell him.
Khaldoon is not stupid either.
I would bet 500 quid right now he looks at Balo and sees a weak link.

The lad is a goner so i'm looking forward to his replacement tbh.

Kid knows he lost Mancini his job. The back tracking starts now but it's probably too late.

didactic said:
Blue Haze said:
didactic said:
Nice twisting of words he says the FA decision may mean we dont see him again this season as there are only 6 games left. Mancini was upset because he got a second yellow and would have had him in his plans for the remaining games. Why is Mancini starting him over Tevez and Dzeko? Maybe because he feels he is more effective?
What about when Mancini says he can't trust Mario? What about the 2 reds and 11 yellows Balotelli got for club and country the season before he came to England? Does the conspiracy extend to Italy?

There is no continental conspiracy against Mario, he is just a fuck up.

So which player never gets carded? Seems like some on here want him to fail for their own reasons. Check on how bad Mancini was when he was a player then come back with the number of reds and yellows he got at a time when the leagues were much rougher too.

He has the equivalent of 4 red card this season. Liverpool, Spurs, and 2 red in our most crucial away fixture this year. This after spending our first 3 European games in the stands for his red last season.

Every time he says he will try to never do it again. Load of fucking shit, he is getting worse and not better. What is that, 15 games suspended this year? How many fines did he face this season?

But no. The refs have it in for him. Refs in England, Italy, European club level and international level, they all have it out for Mario.

Massive load of horseshit.

cookster said:
Kid knows he lost Mancini his job. The back tracking starts now but it's probably too late.
Msncini lost the job his damned self. If he does go. No need trying to blame a player for his cockups!

Written and released by his agent no doubt. Meaningless. Just cut out the child like behaviour.

I'd like to hear Mancini's justification for playing him.

razinho said:
CTID86 said:
He's gone. Unfortunately I think Bobby may leave (though I want him to stay) and I can't see any other manager putting up with his antics.

Mourinho can't manage himself
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulze-D9Hwjs&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Been waiting to say this for ages. Bye bye Balo, make sure the door doesn't hit you on the back of your head on the way out!

CityCTID said:
razinho said:
CTID86 said:

Mourinho can't manage himself
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulze-D9Hwjs&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Thankfully his trophy haul says otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.