Balotelli Apology

Mario said sorry and he would learn and not make the same mistake again.

article-1367516-0B3A213300000578-330_634x604.jpg

'The tackle was poor and I'm very sorry to my team-mates that I got sent off so early in such an important game.
'It was not a good way to repay the manager who has shown so much faith in me or the owners and fans who have made me so welcome since I arrived from Italy.'

balotelli-kiev.jpg

If City are to mount another sustained and serious challange for the title next season, it won't happen if Mario stays.

jrb said:
If City are to mount another sustained and serious challange for the title next season, it won't happen if Mario stays.

Lets see so United are leading the title race. Yet they do not have a second striker on as many goals as Mario which leads me to the conclusion that we are not leading due to defence and not attack.

Name me any other club besides Arsenal and United with a striker who has scored as many as Mario bans or no bans?

mancunial said:
Didn't hear redknapper junior saying anything about akottos identical tackle on de santo, but hey don't let it get in the way hey boys.

Ekotto plays for Jamie Redknob's dad's team, do keep up.

didactic said:
Blue Haze said:
What a load of shit. Do you honestly think Mario's actions are part of a coverup?

Why was Roberto so upset then? Is he involved in a conspiracy when he says the tackle should be reviewed and Mario won't play for us again? Christ this bullshit sounds like a creepy cult.

Nice twisting of words he says the FA decision may mean we dont see him again this season as there are only 6 games left. Mancini was upset because he got a second yellow and would have had him in his plans for the remaining games. Why is Mancini starting him over Tevez and Dzeko? Maybe because he feels he is more effective?
What about when Mancini says he can't trust Mario? What about the 2 reds and 11 yellows Balotelli got for club and country the season before he came to England? Does the conspiracy extend to Italy?

There is no continental conspiracy against Mario, he is just a fuck up.

jrb said:
ok raggy

-------------------------------------------------------> redcafe

didactic said:
jrb said:

Lets see so United are leading the title race. Yet they do not have a second striker on as many goals as Mario which leads me to the conclusion that we are not leading due to defence and not attack.

Name me any other club besides Arsenal and United with a striker who has scored as many as Mario bans or no bans?

If you think it's only about goals, with most of them being penalties, then you haven't got a clue what I'm on about.

CityCTID said:
bluefromleve32 said:
whats he apologising for? Haters ? being stupid and selfish

getting sent off against liverpool? undeserved agree

stamping on parkers head? no he didn't yes he did

arguing/ fighting with team mates? passion childish and stupid (shoving the captain)

getting sent off against arsenal? shit happens far too fucking often in his case

almost snapping alex songs leg against arsenal? miss timing, don't gives a fuck about song/arsenal anyway the ball was on the ground, disgraceful tackle, give your head a wobble for that last part of your comment.

missing potentially 10 matches this season (if FA do him for song tackle)? Tevez missed 6 month This has nothing to do with Tevez, Mario has missed more games than he should through his own stupid actions.

being out 48 hours in a night club before a premier league game? he get a week- wage fined - last season Barry, Johnson & Milner iirc get NO fine for doing the same they went out the day after a match, when they had a day off

the list goes on!!!!!
Ooh go on.....
Why don't you go on

CityCTID said:
jrb said:
ok raggy

-------------------------------------------------------> redcafe

He's calling jrb a Rag. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.