Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Club statement:

"After amicable talks between the parties, as a sign of respect for Roberto Mancini, the supporters and the Club, Mario Balotelli has chosen to accept a two week fine levied upon him by the Club and withdraw his disciplinary appeal, which was due to be heard by a Premier League panel today.

"Mario remains available for selection for all forthcoming fixtures."

coulsonblue said:
Can understand why he would be unhappy to be fined for accumulating bookings.

We all know that he gets punished more harshly than any other player by referees.

Liverpool away last season for example was never a sending off for 2 yellows.
You mean like the one where he used parkers head as a football?

Danielmanc said:
shadygiz said:
laserblue said:
I'm glad this situation has been sorted out but the gutter press will find another angle on Mario soon enough.

unfortunately, judging by some of the comments on this thread, it would seem we dont need the gutter press. Our own fans are doing a good enough job

Exactly right ! So many go on about the way the press describe out team and our players then come on here and call one of our players "fucking shite"

Well it’s the truth mate everyone is fed up with him and its time he left… am I as bad as the press?? I got behind him for 2 years until Arsenal away!

Dave S said:
coulsonblue said:

We all know that he gets punished more harshly than any other player by referees.

He gets punished because he deserves to get punished. And he doesn't get punished more harshly than any other player. He's a fukcing bellend. End of!
Utter tripe.

Utter utter tripe.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:45 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
coulsonblue said:

Ha give over.

Though perfect example of him not getting away with stuff others (Rooney elbow at Wigan) do.

SWP's back said:
Dave S said:
coulsonblue said:

He gets punished because he deserves to get punished. And he doesn't get punished more harshly than any other player. He's a fukcing bellend. End of!
Utter tripe.

Utter utter tripe.

I concur

SWP's back said:
Dave S said:
coulsonblue said:

Utter tripe.

Utter utter tripe.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:45 pm --

The cookie monster said:
coulsonblue said:

Ha give over.

Though perfect example of him not getting away with stuff others (Rooney elbow at Wigan) do.
What do you mean give over
Are you saying he was innocent?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
Dave S said:
Utter tripe.

Utter utter tripe.

I concur

It's just the same old really...we've been seeing this for months.

Can this thread not be merged with the other Balo thread - then we only have one thread to celebrate some fans throwing insults at a City player ?

Re: Balotelli & City agree settlement!

The cookie monster said:
coulsonblue said:

We all know that brave, brave Scotteeeee tackles with his head on occasion so I can understand the confusion.

Danielmanc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
Utter tripe.

Utter utter tripe.

I concur

It's just the same old really...we've been seeing this for months.

Can this thread not be merged with the other Balo thread - then we only have one thread to celebrate some fans throwing insults at a City player ?
You do know this player has wanted to take our club to a tribunal
And as only backed out at the last min so he doesnt look a ****..

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
Dave S said:
Utter tripe.

Utter utter tripe.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:45 pm --

The cookie monster said:
Ha give over.

What do you mean give over
Are you saying he was innocent?

All I will add to this argument is do you honestly believe that if Balotelli had done the same as Fellani in 3 different incidents he would have only got a 3 match ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.