Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Apparently MCFC agreed to reduce the fee to only 100k payable on the last day of the season only if City win the Premier League title. It will be waived completely if Mario scores a hat-trick at Old Trafford. Otherwise the 340k fine stands. Sounds like good business to me.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
£18m.

The fee is on record as Inter are publicly traded and their fees received is public record. Their books record 21.6m Euros.

And yes I will take a wager on that.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am --

More than we paid.
Not a chance mate
Let's have a wager then if you are so sure we will get less than the £18m we paid.

Can I have a slice of that too? I have £20 which says we will get
Less than we paid. Guaranteed!

Aguero_Element said:
only the old people who have let the lsd they did in the 70s get to them think balotelli should go

I'm 24 and want the lazy waster gone. You can count the number of good games he has had on one hand in over 2 years he has been here. He isn't a kid anymore.

People use to moan about Anelkas efford and work rate, atleast he produced the goods goals wise.

TGR said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Not a chance mate
Let's have a wager then if you are so sure we will get less than the £18m we paid.

I already have £30 on it so feel my exposure is sufficient.

But you are wrong.

;-)

Pigeonho said:
St helen's in onto a winner there, there's no chance we will get more than £18m for him. I'd say £15m tops, and in my opinion that is a large fee for someone who simply isn't that good.
I would be happy with 10mill just want to see him out of the club.

SWP's back said:
TGR said:
SWP's back said:

But you are wrong.

;-)

I've got a tenner that says we could get more than £18m for himif anyone wants it ??

Tom_mcfc said:
Aguero_Element said:
only the old people who have let the lsd they did in the 70s get to them think balotelli should go

I'm 24 and want the lazy waster gone. You can count the number of good games he has had on one hand in over 2 years he has been here. He isn't a kid anymore.

People use to moan about Anelkas efford and work rate, atleast he produced the goods goals wise.

Not a huge difference between the two on goal scoring rate. If I had to guess, Balotelli would be slightly higher on goals per 90 minutes played.

stonerblue said:
SWP's back said:
TGR said:

But you are wrong.

;-)

I've got a tenner that says we could get more than £18m for himif anyone wants it ??

I'd take it but the issue is if there is actually a team out there that wants him and we play hard ball abit we might achieve more than he's worth.

Alot like when we signed him, Inter knew we really wanted him, we had the money and they got every penny possible. A team with money comes in for him and we may rob them blind the same way we got robbed.

We need to remember that he was on the shortlist for the Ballon d'Or this season.

Whether you agree with decision that or not (I don't) there are plenty of people in the football world that rate him as a player.

Tom_mcfc said:
stonerblue said:
SWP's back said:

But you are wrong.

;-)

I'd take it but the issue is if there is actually a team out there that wants him and we play hard ball abit we might achieve more than he's worth.

Alot like when we signed him, Inter knew we really wanted him, we had the money and they got every penny possible. A team with money comes in for him and we may rob them blind the same way we got robbed.
That is exactly how transfer fees are agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.