Balotelli & City agree settlement!

I would like to see Balotelli come good, I really would. Somehow I just don't see it happening - at least as a City player. I've been a big fan of his since he arrived but like a lot of fellow Blues my patience has now worn very thin indeed.

As the derby second half and Saturday at Newcastle once again showed, our movement is so much faster with Tevez and Aguero up front. Plus YaYa and Nasri both seem to fit better into this quicker mode of play. Playing like that we'll destroy most teams and why on earth it's taken Bobby Manc until December to accept this is beyond me.

For a supposedly top striker, Mario's scoring record in open play over the past 12 months hasn't been good enough to justify his selection. Regrettably I think it's time to get rid, if not in January then certainly at the end of the season.

Mario has been very entertaining over the past 2 years, but unfortunately too much of that has been off the pitch rather than on it.

we paid 25 million pounds for this guy and we pay him about 100k a week.

Thats all that needs to be said about whether we should keep him or not.

larderland said:
we paid 25 million pounds for this guy and we pay him about 100k a week.

Thats all that needs to be said about whether we should keep him or not.

What does the price we paid for anyone say about whether we should keep them or not?

The cookie monster said:
BluePurgatory said:
The cookie monster said:
Well its either m.c.f.c has backed out or mario
Who do you reckon?
You see this is what being negative and wasting your energy on hate does to you!
Why would either party have to "back out" perhaps they both agreed not to take it any further.
So they both agreed at the same time,bollocks
Do you think city were right to fine him 2 weeks wages?

Mario has agreed to pay the fine, and both parties have agreed not to take the matter any further. Mario stays a city player and will play and score in future games. Its time for you haters to let it go!

Perhaps he, or his twattish advisors, have just been struck by a bolt of good sense.

If he went through with the tribunal it would surely penalise his chances of landing a deal at any of the decent clubs in Europe. One of the Russian clubs would still pay good money for him, perhaps a Turkish or Greek one, certainly Harry at QPR, possibly PSG. But none of the top Italian, Spanish, German or English teams would touch him with a bargepole if he insisted on going up against City at a hearing.

BluePurgatory said:
The cookie monster said:
BluePurgatory said:
You see this is what being negative and wasting your energy on hate does to you!
Why would either party have to "back out" perhaps they both agreed not to take it any further.

Mario has agreed to pay the fine, and both parties have agreed not to take the matter any further. Mario stays a city player and will play and score in future games. Its time for you haters to let it go!

So, as TCM said, by agreeing to pay the fine, Mario has backed out.

Glad that merry-go-round is over.

BluePurgatory said:
The cookie monster said:
BluePurgatory said:

Give over

What has he offered us this season?? Wigan away he scored fuck me lads this guy is world class let’s play him every week.. i think Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano have joined the haters like you say.. it's time you balo bum boys forget because the fool is getting sold

sergiokun said:
BluePurgatory said:
The cookie monster said:

Give over

What has he offered us this season?? Wigan away he scored fuck me lads this guy is world class let’s play him every week.. i think Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano have joined the haters like you say.. it's time you balo bum boys forget because the fool is getting sold

how about dropping the bum boy comments

sergiokun said:
BluePurgatory said:
The cookie monster said:

Give over

Haha, you should have started that sentence with "Once upon a time". Another hater who is going to be mighty disappointed!

sergiokun said:
BluePurgatory said:
The cookie monster said:

Give over

How about having an adult conversation about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.