Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Rolee said:
pudge said:
Rolee said:
3 from 11

Not pretending anything, never said anything was acceptable or not. Just questioned your math.
I would class 38 games as the basic "season"

8 from 38 is still nowhere near a third mate but hey we all exaggerate sometimes when we're trying to reinforce our point.
"Start to amass a third of the season"

No exaggeration here, mate.<br /><br />-- Dec 19th, '12, 17:01 --<br /><br />
moomba said:
pudge said:
moomba said:
When people are talking about how he has never done anything for us its only fair to point out examples that demonstrate otherwise.

Or were you the one that thinks he just fell on his arse and got lucky?
Nope that wasn't me

You highlight when people are negative and claim that people ignore last season, when it reality it's brought up quite often.

And ignored quite often by those that slag him off in this thread, and say that he has been worthless to the club.
Who has said "worthless"?

You're a funny guy Pudge

"Almost a third of the season is unacceptable"

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pudge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im not going to argue this any more I agree with a rule that stops lower league players getting screwed over it has to be all encompassing so that's all there is to it
What if a lower league player stamped on someone, and got sent off deservedly 2/3 in a season and missed a third of the season due to his own actions?

Then im sure his club wouldn't come back 7 months later and try and fine him for it unless they had a point to prove

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:10 pm --

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
People are suggesting over and over again that no-one in football would want him.if he became available.

Ballon d'Or shows that people in the football world do rate his ability so the chances are there would be clubs interested.
When i say no fucker wants him, it wont be for silly money
We will take a hit on him thats for sure.
He's a liability.
We will take a hit on everyone brought between 08 and 10

And between 10 and 12, unfortunately. With one or two notable exceptions, the current value of players bought since the takeover is a fraction of what we paid.

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
pudge said:

Have a read at any one of the three threads currently going. I'm sure you'll find examples.
Even you have said he is an average player.

No I didn't. I said his performances so far could be rated as average.

There is a slight difference between average and shit, useless, worthless, waste of space etc etc.

Rolee said:
You're a funny guy Pudge

8 games is 2/3 of it's way to a third of the season.

so again, no exaggeration when saying, "starts to amass a third of the season"

I'm not trying to be funny, Rolee

-- Dec 19th, '12, 17:06 --

moomba said:
pudge said:

Have a read at any one of the three threads currently going. I'm sure you'll find examples.
I'm sure you could, I mean if you want to back up that accusation.

moomba said:
The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
Even you have said he is an average player.

No I didn't. I said his performances so far could be rated as average.

There is a slight difference between average and shit, useless, worthless, waste of space etc etc.
You said he had been average for the 3 years we have had him

moomba said:
pudge said:
Here's the second time Moomba

When people are talking about how he has never done anything for us its only fair to point out examples that demonstrate otherwise.

Or were you the one that thinks he just fell on his arse and got lucky?

I would say if he came on a free 70 per cent of the outers wouldn't even bother to post and again would be missing the whole point about the merits of Balotelli being a member of our squad or otherwise.

I have been more than happy to have the 4 strikers we have on deck vying for a start in each game this year until now on our books and nothing any of them have done or not done as the case may be has changed my view on that.

Its not easy keeping 4 class strikers happy especially if you going to start with two or one as the case may be week on week.

If arguments were based on what each has done off/on the field in terms of moral both on and off and its impact both last season and this season I would say Tevez without doubt would be on the bottom of the pile.

The fact most want him to start with Aguerro who in my opinion is furthest from his best of last season of the four is based on the 100 per cent winning ratio when they start and the fact that Dzeko has struggled to score when he starts combined with the fact that Balo and Dzeko are getting the worst of media coverage that is designed to sell more media and nothing else.

All these reasons are insufficient for me to think the decision makers to give serious consideration for terminating their contracts with us.

Of course should any of them want out and other clubs be willing to meet our valuation then so be it one or all can go with my regret but thanks for their efforts.

pudge said:
Rolee said:
You're a funny guy Pudge

8 games is 2/3 of it's way to a third of the season.

so again, no exaggeration when saying, "starts to amass a third of the season"

I'm not trying to be funny, Rolee
pudge said:
well you're making me laugh mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.