Balotelli & City agree settlement!

jma said:
We see basic things (excluding the circumstances) like a pass for the QPR goal, a simple skill that all out players should be expected to execute, hailed as irrefutable proof of his class.

You think that was a basic bit of play?

moomba said:
pudge said:
So you're no better than those you claim he's "worthless"

How do you work that out?
Making an accusation with no evidence to support or back it up.

Exactly what you claim those who call him "worthless" do

pudge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
pudge said:
I have no hate, just mere frustration.

But I don't understand how all lower league players would get screwed over in my example, if anything they would screw themselves as it would be their fault.
Because it would allow them to say well you miss 1 game through suspension so we are fining you a weeks wages so they could save money. The player would be powerless even though it part and parcel of the game. The balo one i agree is different but you cant make up a rule with an exact number on it
Except I'm talking about a longer period, not one game.

Almost a third of the season is unacceptable. As Shady has said, players will get fined appropriately for any red card/suspension but when they start to amass a third of the season, it takes the piss slightly
Im going to go talk to a brick wall now as I feel you are just being stupid on purpose

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pudge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Because it would allow them to say well you miss 1 game through suspension so we are fining you a weeks wages so they could save money. The player would be powerless even though it part and parcel of the game. The balo one i agree is different but you cant make up a rule with an exact number on it
Except I'm talking about a longer period, not one game.

Almost a third of the season is unacceptable. As Shady has said, players will get fined appropriately for any red card/suspension but when they start to amass a third of the season, it takes the piss slightly
Im going to go talk to a brick wall now as I feel you are just being stupid on purpose
Beats explaining your reasoning I suppose

pudge said:

No I don't. I accuse them of ignoring evidence that doesn't support their point of view.

But seeing as it seems to bother you, heres one. Search function is the button at the top of your page.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274028&p=6301097&hilit=worthless#p6301097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274028&p=6301097&hilit=worthless#p6301097</a>

moomba said:
jma said:
We see basic things (excluding the circumstances) like a pass for the QPR goal, a simple skill that all out players should be expected to execute, hailed as irrefutable proof of his class.

You think that was a basic bit of play?

Yes, excluding the circumstances of the time and the league title, it is hardly a highlight reel moment of skill.

I would suggest that if you think it is then you are being influenced by factors outside of the actual piece of play itself. (although you, no doubt, may think the same of me).

If, say, Nasri has done it in the 65th minute of a routine win against Norwich, no-one would remember it as it isn't special, outside of being the sort of thing that you'd say "well done" for at the time.

jma said:
Yes, excluding the circumstances of the time and the league title, it is hardly a highlight reel moment of skill.

I would suggest that if you think it is then you are being influenced by factors outside of the actual piece of play itself. (although you, no doubt, may think the same of me).

If, say, Nasri has done it in the 65th minute of a routine win against Norwich, no-one would remember it as it isn't special, outside of being the sort of thing that you'd say "well done" for at the time.

I would remember it as an exceptional bit of forward play, and I would certainly be prepared to praise Nasri for his role in the goal if it was him against Norwich.

moomba said:
pudge said:

No I don't. I accuse them of ignoring evidence that doesn't support their point of view.

But seeing as it seems to bother you, heres one. Search function is the button at the top of your page.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274028&p=6301097&hilit=worthless#p6301097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=274028&p=6301097&hilit=worthless#p6301097</a>
See, that wasn't so hard

The fine according to the media are two weeks fine with reported 340K Pound !

But I don't believe that he is on 170k a week !

TGR said:
stonerblue said:
SWP's back said:
I already have £30 on it so feel my exposure is sufficient.

But you are wrong.

;-)

I've got a tenner that says we could get more than £18m for himif anyone wants it ??

My£10 says we will get less than£18m - deal!

Deal mate. Which source will be our ref' and 'undisclosed fee' = no bet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.