Balotelli & City agree settlement!

The cookie monster said:
shadygiz said:
The cookie monster said:
Wether he was badly advised or not
Mario has the final say
He wanted to take our club to a tribunal

are you really saying that if your company breached your employment contract you wouldnt seek to put it right

depends how the ruling was explained to him......it may have been a little gentle persuasion from his union

alas, none of us will probably ever know the real story
City obviously knew what they were doing or they wouldnt of hit him with the fine
Read somewhere that it was Marwood who instigated the charge. Seem to remember a lot of bluemooners saying how much they think and love Marwood's management skills.

Rolee said:
pudge said:
Rolee said:
You're a funny guy Pudge

"Almost a third of the season is unacceptable"
8 games is 2/3 of it's way to a third of the season.

so again, no exaggeration when saying, "starts to amass a third of the season"

I'm not trying to be funny, Rolee
pudge said:
well you're making me laugh mate.
Avoiding the point made..

Good to know you've run out of excuses

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
The cookie monster said:
Even you have said he is an average player.

No I didn't. I said his performances so far could be rated as average.

There is a slight difference between average and shit, useless, worthless, waste of space etc etc.
You said he had been average for the 3 years we have had him

I said his performances could be rated as average. There have been some good and some bad mixed in with that.

A bit different to describing someone as shit, worthless, useless or waste of space wouldn't you agree?<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:13 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Rolee said:
You're a funny guy Pudge

-- Dec 19th, '12, 17:06 --

moomba said:
pudge said:
Who has said "worthless"?

Have a read at any one of the three threads currently going. I'm sure you'll find examples.
I'm sure you could, I mean if you want to back up that accusation.

I'm sure I could too if I wanted to back up the accusation.

mancity1 said:
thedogsbollocks said:
To be honest i don't know why we are wasting our breath,Roberto loves Ballotelli and likens him to a son.If that wont cloud your judgment then i don't know what will.I think this relationship is detrimental to the team and affects squad moral,i think results with him in the side reflect that

It is like a fucking highly charged love story between manager and player.No in betweens either madly in love or fucking hate each other.Obviously they had another tiff with Mario threatening to drag City through the mud at a tribunal.Roberto probably said Mario you do this then our relationship is over,i can not protect you anymore.Mario probably replied fuck you Roberto i am going ahead with it,i don't care anymore i want out and away from you.Ballotelli calmed down and eventually his one brain cell realized he would never see Roberto again,that thought played with his head,so they kissed and made up via a heart to heart,where he was reassured he is still the next Messi and Roberto will make sure his is the first name on the team sheet Saturday just to fuck off all the doubters.

I think he will be with us for as long as Mancini is.And i think he will probably cost us the title,sapping at our team spirit and work ethic on the pitch.And being a fucking idiot off it.The most over rated player on the planet.I am not even going to waste another word on him.

I hope the last part is right.

As for the rest of it despite your belief you have been a fly on the wall , its up with the best of the drival I have read on the thread so far.
I am not professing to be a fly on the wall mate.

just having a satirical look at things mate.Just throwing in a bit of humor, i mean come on it is like a fucking soap opera we get the daily Ballotelli episodes,and all the negative media we should all be eternally grateful for because any news is good news isn't it ?,worth £24,000 000 alone ? yeahhhhh right.

The sooner he is gone the better,i will always be grateful for the assist which was appropriately done whilst on his a**e.I don't rate him and i suspect that the vast majority of our supporters don't rate him.And the vast majority of his team mates.Only my opinion of course.

moomba said:
The cookie monster said:
moomba said:
No I didn't. I said his performances so far could be rated as average.

There is a slight difference between average and shit, useless, worthless, waste of space etc etc.
You said he had been average for the 3 years we have had him

I said his performances could be rated as average. There have been some good and some bad mixed in with that.

A bit different to describing someone as shit, worthless, useless or waste of space wouldn't you agree?

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:13 pm --

pudge said:
Rolee said:
You're a funny guy Pudge

-- Dec 19th, '12, 17:06 --

moomba said:
Have a read at any one of the three threads currently going. I'm sure you'll find examples.
I'm sure you could, I mean if you want to back up that accusation.

I'm sure I could too if I wanted to back up the accusation.
So you're no better than those you claim he's "worthless"

It truly is astonishing, the reverence in which some people, almost exclusively those who are vocal 'Balo' fans, hold a relatively simple pass to set up a goal against QPR.

A single, second long incident in the course of a season.

If Sergio Aguero had been rubbish, on the whole, for two seasons, scoring the actual goal that won the title would not, and should not, be held up as some sort of killer reason that excuses his general level of performance.

So for the pass that led to the goal to be referenced so often, along with a couple of performances against United over two years, and with such force and to be given so much prominence, for me just highlights what scarce pickings we are looking at when seeking to praise Balotelli.

You can't praise him for single-handedly winning a variety of games, you can't praise him for a run of performances over a month or two that were of a truly high class level, you can't point to a season long level of performance that acknowledges him as a top player in this league, you can't point to a record of goal scoring that, when penalties are excluded, gets close to the top strikers (the goals per minute ratio of last season is distorted by the conversion of penalties - no-one has a gripe with his penalties, it is his general play that people dislike).

So, in the absence of those things, a single pass, 3 top performances in two years, average performances like Wigan this year and West Ham away. All these things are exagerated beyond belief, when, in fact, they should be barely worth a mention for a so called top player.

We see any performance where he does not cost City hailed as good because he "won some free kicks" or "didn't react". We see basic things (excluding the circumstances) like a pass for the QPR goal, a simple skill that all out players should be expected to execute, hailed as irrefutable proof of his class. We see people constant hark back to the FA Cup finals and semi and the 6-1, when a top player would be embarrassed to think that his quality performances were so long ago and spread over such a long time (think Torres and the, rightful, grief he gets for effecting so few games for Chelsea).

Whilst I accept that some of his critics, most certainly the media, balance this out by being over critical of some of his actions and performances, the emphasis placed on the above really puts into perspective what he, a man we are told is worth the fee paid for him and is potential one of the best around, has done, or not done, since he has been here.

Thank god we have a manager who wants a player in the squad with a bit of flair, so what if he tries things that don't come off, when they do they are special.

We could have a manager who spouts on about "Work rate" and is shit scared of any kind of individual flair.........Oh wait, we had one of those who flopped flat on his arse after spending a fortune, now back on the dole where he should be.

If you don't rate Mario then more fool you, its still an opinion your entitled to, just don't please think it somehow trumps the judgement of our manager with three trophies won so far with us.

Yes he needs to get a grip sometimes, and can be frustrating and inconsistent when he has a bag on, but on his day he is a game changer and that's what Roberto is trying to develop.

Forza Roberto

blueonblue said:
If you don't rate Mario then more fool you, its still an opinion your entitled to, just don't please think it somehow trumps the judgement of our manager with three trophies won so far with us.

You seem to be under the impression that our manager, Balotelli's biggest fan, thinks he has performed to an acceptable level since he has been here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.