Balotelli & City agree settlement!

cookster said:
gio's side step said:
Marvin said:
It had to be inch prefect and was. Not just prodded in the general direction. And he had the presence of mind to do it. That's what was amazing

94 minutes on the clock. The place in bedlam with grown men screaming and he made a little pass like that.

This is a rather desperate discussion.

You have blind faith, then you have Marvin. Don't bother to try and have a sensible arguement.

?

mekonmcfc said:
Jesus wept I've never in my life heard such drivel, you are now slightly ahead of moomba in stupidity and football knowledge

PMSL.

It's like being called boring by Michael Owen.

mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:
jma said:
Yes, excluding the circumstances of the time and the league title, it is hardly a highlight reel moment of skill.

I would suggest that if you think it is then you are being influenced by factors outside of the actual piece of play itself. (although you, no doubt, may think the same of me).

If, say, Nasri has done it in the 65th minute of a routine win against Norwich, no-one would remember it as it isn't special, outside of being the sort of thing that you'd say "well done" for at the time.

I would remember it as an exceptional bit of forward play, and I would certainly be prepared to praise Nasri for his role in the goal if it was him against Norwich.

Moomba I'm actually laughing at you now, he was on the floor and flicked his foot. I would suggest you have never played football, because if you think that was special then you are seriously deluded

The pace and direction given the moment of that assist was masterful to say the least.

Everyone played their part that day in history but that's what Balotelli can do and it was no fluke he pulled it off.

I'll bet when the dust settled Sergio and if truth be told every blue fan was glad that Ballotelli was on the pitch in the final stages of that match.

As for this thread maybe its people who should know better that were encouraging Mario to have the matter resolved at the tribunal but even if it wasn't as I don't know exactly what the fine was for and whether there was legal merit to challenge it or not if you thought and had advice that the club had something to answer for unjustly docking your pay would you not react in a similar way.

While he likes the trimmings of a high wage personally unless his minders are sending him broke and taking everything he earns I doubt that Balo would give a flying f... about the fine from a purely pecuniary point of view.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Every top team needs an up and coming youngster, Manure have Welbeck we have Balotelli - tell me who you'd rather have! BTW I thought Balo had a good game in the derby, tactics due to the scoreline (needed more hustle) meant he made way.
Why do you think Van Persie went to Manure - guarunteed game time, another mature striker will only upset the apple cart at City.
Wellbeck
Hahaha clueless<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
moomba said:
mekonmcfc said:
Moomba I'm actually laughing at you now, he was on the floor and flicked his foot. I would suggest you have never played football, because if you think that was special then you are seriously deluded

Are you laughing at Vieira as well?
All he does is deride peoples football nous and knowledge.

It is like debating with a child. He thinks he knows more than Mancini, Prandelli, Ancelloti, Inter & AC managers, oh and the majority of football who placed him as a Ballon D'or candidate.

Joker

Well, some of the descriptions and adjectives given to "that pass" over the last two of three pages go beyond even what I was attempting to describe in my initial post.

I am genuinely staggered.

(It's also true that, outside of this website, I've never had a conversation with a single blue, and I speak with blues every day of the year, where anyone has even mentioned Balotelli's role in winning the title that day. That's not devaluing it, just that I don't know a single blue 'in real life' who rates it as anything other than 'a decent, but ultimately, normal, piece of ability')

PS: It is not the cleverest idea in the world to take Patrick 'employee of the football club and a man who has, at times, at least, set himself up as a mentor figure to Balotelli' Vieira's description of that bit of play as balanced. He has many reasons to praise it. I have no doubt that he genuinely gives it credit. I also have no doubt that he has more than good punditry as motivation for referring to it as great)

SWP's back said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Every top team needs an up and coming youngster, Manure have Welbeck we have Balotelli - tell me who you'd rather have! BTW I thought Balo had a good game in the derby, tactics due to the scoreline (needed more hustle) meant he made way.
Why do you think Van Persie went to Manure - guarunteed game time, another mature striker will only upset the apple cart at City.
Wellbeck
Hahaha clueless

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 pm --

moomba said:
mekonmcfc said:

It is like debating with a child. He thinks he knows more than Mancini, Prandelli, Ancelloti, Inter & AC managers, oh and the majority of football who placed him as a Ballon D'or candidate.

Joker

What about Mouriniho?

cookster said:
SWP's back said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hahaha clueless

moomba said:

Joker

What about Mouriniho?
Jose said:
"He has everything to be one of the best players in the world"

SWP's back said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Wellbeck
Hahaha clueless

moomba said:
mekonmcfc said:

Joker
SWP I really could not care for what you say, you think you are the font of all knowledge on this forum. But to be honest this time you are deluded. I base my judgement on what he does for us every week, you base yours on 2 maybe 3 things of which one was reasonably good, the goal at old trafford. You think because a few kids sing that stupid song then he is the messiah . Anyone that has played football at a decent level and people that watch him every week,know that he is a fraud, and his contribution on and off the pitch is plain for us all to see. It is unsettling for everyone.

You carry on with your wankfest, we will never agree because you're stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.