Balotelli & City agree settlement!

jma said:
Well, some of the descriptions and adjectives given to "that pass" over the last two of three pages go beyond even what I was attempting to describe in my initial post.

I am genuinely staggered.

(It's also true that, outside of this website, I've never had a conversation with a single blue, and I speak with blues every day of the year, where anyone has even mentioned Balotelli's role in winning the title that day. That's not devaluing it, just that I don't know a single blue 'in real life' who rates it as anything other than 'a decent, but ultimately, normal, piece of ability')

PS: It is not the cleverest idea in the world to take Patrick 'employee of the football club and a man who has, at times, at least, set himself up as a mentor figure to Balotelli' Vieira's description of that bit of play as balanced. He has many reasons to praise it. I have no doubt that he genuinely gives it credit. I also have no doubt that he has more than good punditry as motivation for referring to it as great)
It was the importance of the pass that as made it into this mythical great bit of football brilliance.

moomba said:
mekonmcfc said:
Jesus wept I've never in my life heard such drivel, you are now slightly ahead of moomba in stupidity and football knowledge

PMSL.

It's like being called boring by Michael Owen.

I used to have the odd agree to disagree with the likes of Moomba in years gone by and I must say that occasional it got personal.

Maybe I have aged well beyond my years in recent times but the level of ludicrous comment on this forum in response to some decent fact and opinion that the likes of Moomba has contributed in this thread that fails to even begin to adequately respond and debate when debate can be deemed appropriate to his opinion just highlights how poor many bluemooners are at supporting their opinions with a modicum of intellect.

SWP's back said:
cookster said:
SWP's back said:
Hahaha clueless

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 pm --

All he does is deride peoples football nous and knowledge.

It is like debating with a child. He thinks he knows more than Mancini, Prandelli, Ancelloti, Inter & AC managers, oh and the majority of football who placed him as a Ballon D'or candidate.

Joker

What about Mouriniho?
Jose said:
"He has everything to be one of the best players in the world"

unmanageable

Plus our own manager has said he's unprofessional, doesn't work hard enough and is in danger of throwing his talent away.

mekonmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hahaha clueless

moomba said:
Are you laughing at Vieira as well?

It is like debating with a child. He thinks he knows more than Mancini, Prandelli, Ancelloti, Inter & AC managers, oh and the majority of football who placed him as a Ballon D'or candidate.

Joker
SWP I really could not care for what you say, you think you are the font of all knowledge on this forum. But to be honest this time you are deluded. I base my judgement on what he does for us every week, you base yours on 2 maybe 3 things of which one was reasonably good, the goal at old trafford. You think because a few kids sing that stupid song then he is the messiah . Anyone that has played football at a decent level and people that watch him every week,know that he is a fraud, and his contribution on and off the pitch is plain for us all to see. It is unsettling for everyone.

You carry on with your wankfest, we will never agree because you're stupid
So you are just an idiot then. Carry on being unsettled you delicate little thing.

BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
SWP's back said:
I have no problem with him posting it as he is giving his opinion. What I find odd is that he has a problem with people (one in particular it seems in this thread) doing the same, but in support of Mario and claims he is only doing so as he enjoys the aggro.

Just a bit double standard-ie for me.

And as I say, I have no axe to grind with TCIB, he's a top lad.
Blue Purgatory has a history of challenging the poster rather than the topic, I know this first hand.

Otherwise, I understand what you're trying to say.

Lets have it right fudge. You dont like me and I dont like you!
Again, I don't see what your problem is.

I've had disagreements with many posters on this thread; Gelsons Dad, Shadygiz, Moomba, BoyBlue. Yet I still respect them as posters and I have nothing against them.

It's possible to carry a discussion or argument without carrying a grudge afterwards, like you obviously have done.

I'm not going to follow each of the posters I've had disagreements with round the forum and single out their posts, like you've done with me. And I won't let those disagreements influence my future interaction with the poster.

I have no grudge with you, or anyone.

You just need to grow a little perspective and grow up to be honest.

SWP's back said:
mekonmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Hahaha clueless

Joker
SWP I really could not care for what you say, you think you are the font of all knowledge on this forum. But to be honest this time you are deluded. I base my judgement on what he does for us every week, you base yours on 2 maybe 3 things of which one was reasonably good, the goal at old trafford. You think because a few kids sing that stupid song then he is the messiah . Anyone that has played football at a decent level and people that watch him every week,know that he is a fraud, and his contribution on and off the pitch is plain for us all to see. It is unsettling for everyone.

So you are just an idiot then. Carry on being unsettled you delicate little thing.

Touché what a retort

mekonmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hahaha clueless

moomba said:
Are you laughing at Vieira as well?

Joker

Mate, just dont waste any more of your good time debating this bollocks with these people. It is impossible to debate something real with those riddled in self deception.

cookster said:
Plus our own manager has said he's unprofessional, doesn't work hard enough and is in danger of throwing his talent away.
I've already said we should sell him. SJK2008 made a wonderful "middle ground" post about 20 pages ago which has been lost in the hyperbole.

He is a good footballer that has failed to live up to world class billing despite some moments of magic whilst here. The rest of the football world still think he could become a great player and we shall make a small profit when we sell him.

But he is not shit, he is not a fraud and he doesn't deserve half the bile that some complete shithouses throw his way.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm --<br /><br />
gio's side step said:
Mate, just dont waste any more of your good time debating this bollocks with these people. It is impossible to debate something real with those riddled in self deception.
If the above was what you consider "debate" then this place has gone down hill.

SWP's back said:
cookster said:
I've already said we should sell him. SJK2008 made a wonderful "middle ground" post about 20 pages ago which has been lost in the hyperbole.

He is a good footballer that has failed to live up to world class billing despite some moments of magic whilst here. The rest of the football world still think he could become a great player and we shall make a small profit when we sell him.

But he is not shit, he is not a fraud and he doesn't deserve half the bile that some complete shithouses throw his way.
So everyone who doesn't agree with you is a shithouse?

SWP's back said:
cookster said:

But he is not shit, he is not a fraud and he doesn't deserve half the bile that some complete shithouses throw his way.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm --

gio's side step said:
If the above was what you consider "debate" then this place has gone down hill.

So would replacing the word debate with discuss make you feel better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.