Balotelli & City agree settlement!

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
what a stupid comment to make about Balotelli's assist for Aguero.

Why?

I think he has hit the nail......

The desperation to find justification for this lads existence results in his deluded fan club continually highlighting the very singular episodes of play that contributed to our success.

The fact is,being this amazing talent he allegedly is......he should be providing similar moments each time he takes to the field.

It speaks volumes that,however relevant,people only remember isolated passages of play.

your comments are as apt about silva & nasri too as well as balo....i cant remember any singular levels or brilliance from them two either

mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:
jma said:
Yes, excluding the circumstances of the time and the league title, it is hardly a highlight reel moment of skill.

I would suggest that if you think it is then you are being influenced by factors outside of the actual piece of play itself. (although you, no doubt, may think the same of me).

If, say, Nasri has done it in the 65th minute of a routine win against Norwich, no-one would remember it as it isn't special, outside of being the sort of thing that you'd say "well done" for at the time.

I would remember it as an exceptional bit of forward play, and I would certainly be prepared to praise Nasri for his role in the goal if it was him against Norwich.

Moomba I'm actually laughing at you now, he was on the floor and flicked his foot. I would suggest you have never played football, because if you think that was special then you are seriously deluded
It had to be inch prefect and was. Not just prodded in the general direction. And he had the presence of mind to do it. That's what was amazing

94 minutes on the clock. The place in bedlam with grown men screaming and he made a little pass like that.

shadygiz said:
FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
what a stupid comment to make about Balotelli's assist for Aguero.

Why?

The desperation to find justification for this lads existence results in his deluded fan club continually highlighting the very singular episodes of play that contributed to our success.

The fact is,being this amazing talent he allegedly is......he should be providing similar moments each time he takes to the field.

It speaks volumes that,however relevant,people only remember isolated passages of play.

your comments are as apt about silva & nasri too as well as balo....i cant remember any singular levels or brilliance from them two either

OH MY GOD

Marvin said:
mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:
I would remember it as an exceptional bit of forward play, and I would certainly be prepared to praise Nasri for his role in the goal if it was him against Norwich.

Moomba I'm actually laughing at you now, he was on the floor and flicked his foot. I would suggest you have never played football, because if you think that was special then you are seriously deluded
It had to be inch prefect and was. Not just prodded in the general direction. And he had the presence of mind to do it. That's what was amazing

94 minutes on the clock. The place in bedlam with grown men screaming and he made a little pass like that.

This is a rather desperate discussion.

mekonmcfc said:
shadygiz said:
FantasyIreland said:
Why?

OH MY GOD

elaborate or your exclamation is worthless ;)

pudge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
pudge said:
Except I'm talking about a longer period, not one game.

Almost a third of the season is unacceptable. As Shady has said, players will get fined appropriately for any red card/suspension but when they start to amass a third of the season, it takes the piss slightly
Im going to go talk to a brick wall now as I feel you are just being stupid on purpose
Beats explaining your reasoning I suppose

Yeah good one mate you got me there
Weapon

gio's side step said:
Marvin said:
mekonmcfc said:

This is a rather desperate discussion.

You have blind faith, then you have Marvin. Don't bother to try and have a sensible arguement.

Marvin said:
mekonmcfc said:
moomba said:

Face palm !!! Get back on the Xbox and replicate it

Jesus wept I've never in my life heard such drivel, you are now slightly ahead of moomba in stupidity and football knowledge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.