Balotelli & City agree settlement!

gio's side step said:
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
I've already said we should sell him. SJK2008 made a wonderful "middle ground" post about 20 pages ago which has been lost in the hyperbole.

He is a good footballer that has failed to live up to world class billing despite some moments of magic whilst here. The rest of the football world still think he could become a great player and we shall make a small profit when we sell him.

But he is not shit, he is not a fraud and he doesn't deserve half the bile that some complete shithouses throw his way.

-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm --

If the above was what you consider "debate" then this place has gone down hill.

This as well as SJK's post is spot on.

Balotelli is good enough and I like him but it just doesn't look like it's going to work out. The refereeing in this country hasn't helped either as he has been victimised from day 1.

A great character and very talented football, it's been great watching him but I think he is going to achieve his peak somewhere else. I will wish him well and I genuinely think he has a lot of time for the fans and club and will wish us well as well.

He might stay but I think a move away would do nobody any harm.

Dear oh dear.
Not just this country. When he came on in Dortmund, the crowd were more animated than they had been all game, and the ref gave him absolutely nothing

The stick he gets is uncalled for - especially from so called City fans on here

gio's side step said:
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
I've already said we should sell him. SJK2008 made a wonderful "middle ground" post about 20 pages ago which has been lost in the hyperbole.

He is a good footballer that has failed to live up to world class billing despite some moments of magic whilst here. The rest of the football world still think he could become a great player and we shall make a small profit when we sell him.

But he is not shit, he is not a fraud and he doesn't deserve half the bile that some complete shithouses throw his way.

Balotelli is good enough and I like him but it just doesn't look like it's going to work out. The refereeing in this country hasn't helped either as he has been victimised from day 1.

A great character and very talented football, it's been great watching him but I think he is going to achieve his peak somewhere else. I will wish him well and I genuinely think he has a lot of time for the fans and club and will wish us well as well.

Dear oh dear.

Im pretty sure that statement was backed up by an ex ref

Caveman said:
He doesn't deserve neither the shit he gets nor the adulation he gets. He's neither shit enough or good enough to get any of it. It's beyond me how he gets 300 pages+ on here in just a few months. Some of our other players don't get 3 pages and bring so much more to City than Mario does.

The 'shit' he gets (when justified) is based on his petulance. However I generally agree with you. No one can say he is shit and genuinely mean it. No one can also say he justifies the hype and genuinely mean it. He has become a pantomime character. Good luck to him in Italy when he returns.

SWP's back said:
Dave S said:
SWP's back said:

So everyone who doesn't agree with you is a shithouse?
No, people that refuse to do anything other than abuse a City player with undeserved bile are shithouses. Fairly straightforward to understand that from what I wrote.

Let me know if you struggle with this post also.

For what its worth SWP there is no debate in the vast majority of threads on this forum these days.

Its well beyond the bottom of the hill (LOL).

The meaning of the word is lost or never been found as the case may be.

I see some informed fact from time to time and I still enjoy some of the humour and matchday detail but we need a new breed of intellect if we are to begin to get back to some of the banter in the days when we were struggling to stay in this division.

Gelsons Dad said:
The cookie monster said:
Our manager has come out twice TWICE
And stated he is bone idle in training and needs to work harder
And removed him from the squad

Could you direct me to where Mancini used the term "bone idle" please?

He certainly can't because Mancini has never uttered those words

Danielmanc said:
Gelsons Dad said:
The cookie monster said:
Our manager has come out twice TWICE
And stated he is bone idle in training and needs to work harder
And removed him from the squad

Has he been removed from the squad twice for not pulling his weight in training?

The cookie monster said:
Danielmanc said:
Gelsons Dad said:

Has he been removed from the squad twice for not pulling his weight in training?

Answer the question you were asked

When and when did Mancini call him 'bone idle' as you stated ?

gio's side step said:
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:

Dear oh dear.

Whats the problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.