Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dj1979 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SamCity123 said:
This is mad. Media loving this, going to rape us for a few days. I know we shouldn't care but it is a distraction and not a positive thing for reputation, nationally and globally.

I'd like to see Balotelli with Mancini in our next presser, apologising. Maybe a call to PSG offering a cut-price deal is needed too.

Balotelli didnt actually do anything though. What is he supposed to apologise about sorry for the manager pushing me. He should apologise to Sinclair for almost breaking him in half and then move on
BoyBlue_1985 your first and last comments contradict each other and if you can't see that I'm lost. He has fucked about like no other player bar maybe tevez since the takeover. Throwing darts at youth players, numerous bust ups, getting sent off for stupid tackles he doesn't have to make, threatening to take the club to an f. a. tribunal for not accepting a punishment for the stupid instances on the pitch last year. He has done very little to deserve the backing of Mancini for the performances he puts in but still enjoys it. Mancini must take the blame for bringing him here but Mario and only Mario is responsible for his actions since

Yes you're right, but at the same time the potential WAS high so we can't fault him. His crystal ball was clouded like many of ours. To bad Mario can't grow up and do his job. He's not on a football version of jackass and he doesn't realize this yet. No accountability what-so-ever.

jimharri said:
BluePurgatory said:
Amazing how none of the haters and usual suspects dare to slagg off our owner? If our owner was any other or previous owner they would be inlcuded in their hate and insult list!
What a bloody stupid comment! Tell me what our owner has done for us to ''slagg'' him off? I'll wait with baited breath for this.

One 'g' in slag, by the way.

I dont expect the likes of you to understand my point and if you think I am going to care about missing one "g" on plebs like you, then you better not hold your breath! Incidently have you ever posted anything positive on here??????

r.soleofsalford said:
Mcfchutchy said:
Considering taking a balotelli out banner on Saturday, we need to show him how we feel, who's with me onit?

is school out already

Yes & No r.sole, they don't go back until Monday (most of them anyway). But I hope no one takes a banner on Saturday saying Balo out because we need to be seen to be behind our team. Let's face it other teams have arguments between the manager and a player and don't get all this sadness........... or do I mean madness!!??

Mcfchutchy said:
Considering taking a balotelli out banner on Saturday, we need to show him how we feel, who's with me onit?

You don't support City so not surprised.

Mancini and Balo have probably already made up and talked about it and we are still here at each others throats<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:25 pm --<br /><br />
2sheikhs said:
He'll be at PSG by the end of the month.
He wont be sorry to disappoint you

MSP said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Mario has Just boarded private jet at Manchester Airport.

Some lad on twitter has just took a picture.

@MarkOpray

Goodbye Mario.

Are you serious?

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/i/#!/MarkOpray/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fi08jYufZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/i/#!/MarkOpray/medi ... 2Fi08jYufZ</a>

Clarkie is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.