Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
robbieh said:
The fact he gives a rats arse about curfews and rocking up 10/15 mins late after breaking them might explain - i don't think people actually know this but the lad absolutely despises bob with a passion, also Carmine has been banned from coms due to a fracas with bob...... just to add, when the lad doesn't enjoy his profession, he'll never realise his potential, he'd rather be anywhere other than a football field!!!

If this is the case Zin then surely we must be trying to offload him behind the scenes whatever Bobby's public utterings.

From Mario's point of view surely Italy has to be the destination. He surely would be happier back in Milan.

Would Inter want him back. And is Berlusconi just bluffing when he says AC are not interested?

Mario wants PSG but it seems Carmine can't conjure the miracle

I alluded to something last night about him, few pages back, his heart is in Paris -

Make no mistake, City are at war with the Balotelli camp, the problem is they all want the same things but don't have the tools to deliver, however city as seen by the handling of herman won't be bullied, the kid better fix up or he's in for a long two years!!!!

This.

Ps: please don't call him carmine , he's mino

Mancio said:
robbieh said:
If this is the case Zin then surely we must be trying to offload him behind the scenes whatever Bobby's public utterings.

From Mario's point of view surely Italy has to be the destination. He surely would be happier back in Milan.

Would Inter want him back. And is Berlusconi just bluffing when he says AC are not interested?

Mario wants PSG but it seems Carmine can't conjure the miracle

I alluded to something last night about him, few pages back, his heart is in Paris -

Make no mistake, City are at war with the Balotelli camp, the problem is they all want the same things but don't have the tools to deliver, however city as seen by the handling of herman won't be bullied, the kid better fix up or he's in for a long two years!!!!

This.

Ps: please don't call him carmine , he's mino

Too his friends he's Carmine (O:

Forgive my ignorance but if what Zin is saying is true why hasn't he handed in a transfer request?

Rolee said:
Forgive my ignorance but if what Zin is saying is true why hasn't he handed in a transfer request?
He'll miss out on a big pay off

pudge said:
Rolee said:

Fair enough, but if he hates Mancini and he'd rather be anywhere but a football pitch would he not forego this pay off? In his own words he's rich anyway so why bother?

Another thing is Mancini aware of Mario's alleged feelings towards him? If so why would he indulge him? Why for example would he play him in a match as crucial as the derby if this is the way Mario feels?

This is all very bizarre.

Rolee said:
pudge said:
Rolee said:

Fair enough, but if he hates Mancini and he'd rather be anywhere but a football pitch would he not forego this pay off? In his own words he's rich anyway so why bother?

Another thing is Mancini aware of Mario's alleged feelings towards him? If so why would he indulge him? Why for example would he play him in a match as crucial as the derby if this is the way Mario feels?

He's playing up and acting the **** for one reason only
To drive his value down,and hope we sell him on the cheap or give him a pay off

I hope the sheikh fucks him right off and lets him rot
Dangerous game he is playing.

The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
pudge said:

He's playing up and acting the **** for one reason only
To drive his value down,and hope we sell him on the cheap or give him a pay off

I hope the sheikh fucks him right off and lets him rot
Dangerous game he is playing.

The last player to try that was Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.