Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
pudge said:
He'll miss out on a big pay off

Fair enough, but if he hates Mancini and he'd rather be anywhere but a football pitch would he not forego this pay off? In his own words he's rich anyway so why bother?

Another thing is Mancini aware of Mario's alleged feelings towards him? If so why would he indulge him? Why for example would he play him in a match as crucial as the derby if this is the way Mario feels?

This is all very bizarre.
He's playing up and acting the **** for one reason only
To drive his value down,and hope we sell him on the cheap or give him a pay off

I hope the sheikh fucks him right off and lets him rot
Dangerous game he is playing.

Doesn't answer my question. Is Mancini aware this is how Mario feels?

And if so why does he continue to indulge by, for example playing him in the derby?

Lucky13 said:
The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
Fair enough, but if he hates Mancini and he'd rather be anywhere but a football pitch would he not forego this pay off? In his own words he's rich anyway so why bother?

Another thing is Mancini aware of Mario's alleged feelings towards him? If so why would he indulge him? Why for example would he play him in a match as crucial as the derby if this is the way Mario feels?

The last player to try that was Tevez.
Exactly
I remember khaldoon doing an interview or giving a statement iirc saying they wouldnt be fucked about
And if milan think they can get him for peanuts they can fuck off.

What's all this about? I thought he loved Bobby and considered him to be like a father, now he hates him? Makes no sense at all to me.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:02 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Lucky13 said:
The cookie monster said:

Exactly
I remember khaldoon doing an interview or giving a statement iirc saying they wouldnt be fucked about

Well if he does go to either of the Milan clubs, that's what he will be going for, peanuts. Neither one of them have got any money.

If Zin is correct and Balo hates Bob, why the fuck has he continued to back and pick the lad?

Bob has made it clear since day 1 that he wont work with players against him yet we hear this?

Makes it all the more bizarre and i stand by what i said in that the powers that be will want to know what the fuck Bob has been playing at in indulging him continually.

Their relationship has always been a circus but this is just unbelievable.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
Bob has every right to feel let down but I cant help but feel that the powers that be will also see that fault lies with Bob and his failure to deal with the issue.

Nail your colours to the mast by all means but you had better make sure all goes to plan but unfortunately, Balo and Bob have failed to make their relationship work and it wont go down well imo.

Also the reason why there was so much unrest in the dresssing room between players and manager in the first season Balo was here, Balo used to get away with murder and escape fines where other players used to cop it and point the finger for double standards.

All changed now though and patience have worn thin for Mancini since Arsenal away last season, he's hanging him out to dry and can't see a way forward.

I'm puzzled by he must train harder reason for his exclusion from the squad though?......nothings changed on that front, he's always been a lazy fucker in training?

The fact he gives a rats arse about curfews and rocking up 10/15 mins late after breaking them might explain - i don't think people actually know this but the lad absolutely despises bob with a passion, also Carmine has been banned from coms due to a fracas with bob...... just to add, when the lad doesn't enjoy his profession, he'll never realise his potential, he'd rather be anywhere other than a football field!!!

Exactly

Nothing new though as he's been like that since day one with Bob defending him at every opportunity, the fact he drafted him in and trying to justify his purchase hasn't helped.

Love him or hate him Jose was right he's unmanageable, how do you manage someone that doesn't give a rats arse about others or the game?

The cookie monster said:
Lucky13 said:
The cookie monster said:

Exactly

He did and i'm sure we won't be mugged off, if what Zin has posted is true ( no reason to doubt it ) it shows how unhealthy their relationship is and is detrimental to the team , remember Joe Harts reaction last season when Mario got sent off , thats your boy.

The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
pudge said:
He'll miss out on a big pay off

Doesn't answer my question. Is Mancini aware this is how Mario feels?

And if so why does he continue to indulge by, for example playing him in the derby?

Rolee said:

Could be that he's not indulging him, he thought it offered us the best chance of success.

moomba said:
Rolee said:

Could be that he's not indulging him, he thought it offered us the best chance of success.

Doesn't fit with the Bob who will not stand for players not fully behind him etc etc etc does it mate really?

blueinsa said:
moomba said:
Rolee said:

Doesn't fit with the Bob who will not stand for players not fully behind him etc etc etc does it mate really?

Maybe its not the case that Mario is actively working against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.