Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I think it's probably in both parties best interest that he moves on, either in January or the summer. Sometimes in life you just have to accept that things have moved beyond the point of no return.

We'll take a hit on the fee no doubt, although the balance of power between us and Milan has shifted since they tried to purloin Tevez off us. Their piss-taking ways will not carry much weight anymore and they need to realise their current place in the footballing world is not to Lord it over us anymore. A club's gotta realise its limitations.

That said, even if we gave him away for nothing his signing would still prove to be a worthwhile one. As much as any player he has raised the global profile of this football club over the last three years. We have transformed from a national joke to one of the most talked about sporting entities on the planet and Mario has been very much part of that. There have also been several moments of note on the pitch, but two have to stand out above all others:

His only assist last season and a celebration at Old Trafford that will live through the ages.

£24 million well spent if you ask me.

moomba said:
blueinsa said:
moomba said:
Could be that he's not indulging him, he thought it offered us the best chance of success.

Doesn't fit with the Bob who will not stand for players not fully behind him etc etc etc does it mate really?

Maybe its not the case that Mario is actively working against him.

Agreed mate but the very public signs and performances would suggest otherwise and Bobs handling of players past, (ruthless) suggests that his continued indulgence is not paying off at all.

Criminal shame as Balo is undoubtedly talented in my opinion and Bobs faith in him should have seen the lad busting a gut to repay that faith but it seems the lad is incapable.

blueinsa said:
moomba said:
blueinsa said:
Doesn't fit with the Bob who will not stand for players not fully behind him etc etc etc does it mate really?

Agreed mate but the very public signs and performances would suggest otherwise and Bobs handling of players past, (ruthless) suggests that his continued indulgence is not paying off at all.

Criminal shame as Balo is undoubtedly talented in my opinion and Bobs faith in him should have seen the lad busting a gut to repay that faith but it seems the lad is incapable.

I don't know, they've seemingly fallen out plenty of times in the past couple of years, seems to be the sort of relationship the two have.

moomba said:
blueinsa said:
moomba said:

I don't know, they've seemingly fallen out plenty of times in the past couple of years, seems to be the sort of relationship the two have.

The time has come for the circus to leave town though mate imo.

Balo has to go before he seals both their fates imo.

blueinsa said:
moomba said:
blueinsa said:

The time has come for the circus to leave town though mate imo.

Balo has to go before he seals both their fates imo.

I'll wait and see. I'm sure when RM decides he's had enough he will be moved on.

Until that day he's in the squad cause the manager thinks that we have a better chance of success with him in the squad than not.

He'll live or die by those decisions but he's got to have the freedom to make them.

It's Robinho all over again, in terms of not cutting off our nose when it comes to a fee.

One solution, due to Balotelli's age would be to insert a 20 per cent sell on clause, like we did with Sturridge which should pay dividend in January.

Mancini hates Mino and believes he is typical of the people he has surrounded himself with.

There will be inevitable follow-up questions to Balotelli's latest exclusion.

Mario now has absolutely zero affection for our club or Mancini.

It will be a gilded cage for the next two years and again, I don't think he cares one bit.

Let's hope the Italian national boss can start hitting him where it hurts.

On a positive note, the forcing of Bobs hand re Balo could be the making of our season with Sergio and Tevez leading the line from now on with Dzeko doing his bit from the bench.

If its true that he dislikes the game and everyone can see he's not that crazy about it why he would be bothered about not playing for his country. He's got it made if you ask me. He's earning a fortune to train at our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.