Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo Bentley said:
Just as with Carlitos, the most practical option is to kiss and make up. Mario's value to other clubs right now is the lowest it has ever been, so it's the wrong time to sell. The wages he will want (and the fees his agent will demand) can't be justified by any club that I can think of.

The best strategy to get rid of him would be to drop the fines, give him some appearances, hold his hand, and shine him up for the summer transfer window. Plant a few stories in the press about how he got his head right and now he's mature and then offload him.

Similar tactics did not work with Tevez.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
LoveCity said:
didactic said:
Balotelli is not on £170 000 a week that's closer to what the top earners are on Yaya, Tevez, Aguero, Silva. This is bollocks some folks need to take a night off the hate. Manager and club plus owner know best. Not press!.

It's not just the red tops reporting it though anymore.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mancini-sanctioned-charges-against-balotelli-8421233.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 21233.html</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9748855/Manchester-City-striker-Mario-Balotelli-faces-exit-after-refusing-to-pay-340000-fine-for-poor-on-field-discipline.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... pline.html</a>
I see they're both happy to keep spinning the tired lie that he's on £170,000 pw.
What he is on is irrelevant,wether its £100'00 or £170'000
He is still taking our club to a tribunal for his own fuck ups

Whats wrong with the lad havnt we done a hell of a lot for him?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm not sure the words for it, but the current actions of Mario and his agent are cynical in the extreme.

In the last month alone, his agent has twice reminded us how much Mario is worth, he is a Mona Lisa...how he will see out the remainder of his two years, a threat if ever I heard one.

His lack application in training has now been cited at least twice by the manager.

And now he's taking the club to a tribunal over a two week fine.

It stinks, and Mancini deserves so much better than this.

I know Mino Raiola has form for this, but there must be better ways of orchestrating a move away, rather than trying to directly impact his value and us hand him a pay-off in the process.

And that's before the divided opinion to his displays on the pitch.

That's because YOU KNOW NOTHING.

You don't accuse someone, Unless you know for certain and can provide proof!

And it's hard to argue against it, with this "I don't need to justify my position, it's not anyone else's business" attitude you has shown.

You don't know what/why has happen, You've got nothing to tell, but have wasted no time to attack Mario and his agent... based on what? WHY? ....WHY the need to post some old shit we have heard over and over with Nega-Spin thingy?

WHY Oh Why... gives other monkey mouth bitches media idiots the opportunity to add that extra fuel to the fire, while have no shame in criticizing Vicky & co , it's comical to hear you complaint about (MR) media aren't good dealing with press negativity & conference .........Etc, Has anyone ever told to start with your self...? You do Now!

Obviously most posts lately has form negative thoughts reinforce pattern, You know when/what/how to master a negative spin on every last little thing,

You make the daily mail looks like decent newspaper.. it's SAD..

How you can say this "I've absolutely gain nothing telling lies" with a straight face

That's sweet bullshit. You can't even, with a straight face. But just saying it's total Bullshit, absolutely bullshit. practice, The Nega-Spin stinks .... there's no need for that!

Bottom line,

You know nothing for sure . . . except the fact that you know nothing for sure!...

Roll On City said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm not sure the words for it, but the current actions of Mario and his agent are cynical in the extreme.

In the last month alone, his agent has twice reminded us how much Mario is worth, he is a Mona Lisa...how he will see out the remainder of his two years, a threat if ever I heard one.

His lack application in training has now been cited at least twice by the manager.

I know Mino Raiola has form for this, but there must be better ways of orchestrating a move away, rather than trying to directly impact his value and us hand him a pay-off in the process.

And it's hard to argue against it, with this "I don't need to justify my position, it's not anyone else's business" attitude you has shown.

You don't know what/why has happen, You've got nothing to tell, but have wasted no time to attack Mario and his agent... based on what? WHY? ....WHY the need to post some old shit we have heard over and over with Nega-Spin thingy?

WHY Oh Why... gives other monkey mouth bitches media idiots the opportunity to add that extra fuel to the fire, while have no shame in criticizing Vicky & co , it's comical to hear you complaint about (MR) media aren't good dealing with press negativity & conference .........Etc, Has anyone ever told to start with your self...? You do Now!

Obviously most posts lately has form negative thoughts reinforce pattern, You know when/what/how to master a negative spin on every last little thing,

How you can say this "I've absolutely gain nothing telling lies" with a straight face

That's sweet bullshit. You can't even, with a straight face. But just saying it's total Bullshit, absolutely bullshit. practice, The Nega-Spin stinks .... there's no need for that!

Bottom line,

You know nothing for sure . . . except the fact that you know nothing for sure!...

You said a lot but actually said nothing !

mekonmcfc said:
Roll On City said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Bottom line,

You said a lot but actually said nothing !

You said a little but also said nothing.

IMO Balotelli should have been sold after the Euro's, especially if the rumours of PSG offering 30-40m were true.

he's jus a kid....let him be...if mancini thinks he has a "great abilty/talent" then support your manager's decisions.

4 into 2 wont go when there's no European football, and for the sake of the other 3 and the team one needs to be sold / loaned out

Marvin said:
4 into 2 wont go when there's no European football, and for the sake of the other 3 and the team one needs to be sold / loaned out

For me Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko + Guidetti would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.