Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

simple rule - owner gets the crisps, dog gets to stuff his nose in the empty packet. anything else is madness.

MSP said:
smithy167 said:
MSP said:
There are few of them who can do it without drama though and his important goals are rare as sunny days in Manchester :)

Eh, whatever... never saw what the fuss is about him and never will until he proves that fuss. I'm very, very certain it won't be at City and was never supposed to be at City.

Cheers
His goals per game ratio here is very good and important goals are important rare or not, like i said easy to forget, he is 22 he plays for us how can you say he isnt supposed to be here?

Because I firmly believe that people who are running club are smart enough to not even think about offering him a new deal and hopefully thinking to sell them as much before the current one runs out as possible.

Nor him coming to City was nothing more than temporal move from Italy and bad situation he got himself in Inter (pretty much same one he is now at City) while being on great money.

Or you thought that Mino Raniola's client will stay 10 years at one club? :)
Must've gripped your shit today with nobody else in the world giving a flying fuck about yesterdays afters.

dy5yretu.jpg
me??

Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:
smithy167 said:
His goals per game ratio here is very good and important goals are important rare or not, like i said easy to forget, he is 22 he plays for us how can you say he isnt supposed to be here?

Because I firmly believe that people who are running club are smart enough to not even think about offering him a new deal and hopefully thinking to sell them as much before the current one runs out as possible.

Nor him coming to City was nothing more than temporal move from Italy and bad situation he got himself in Inter (pretty much same one he is now at City) while being on great money.

Must've gripped your shit today with nobody else in the world giving a flying fuck about yesterdays afters.

My opinion about Balotelli is much longer than yesterday's events and I don't actually find him a bit guilty for things that happened yesterday.

MSP said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:

My opinion about Balotelli is much longer than yesterday's events and I don't actually find him a bit guilty for things that happened yesterday.
No, you tried to hit both birds with one stone and broke your own window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.