Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

strongbowholic said:
andyhinch said:
TCIB said:
He has already been removed from the squad this season for lack of application in training so thats complete rubbish.
I'm not a lover or hatter, he's not had much of a run, but not shown the desire to warrant one, my arse is getting splinters,ask Billy is my advice
You are a hatter though. Whether that be mad or brown or both, I don't know :))

Sorry, only kidding, no need and I blame the cider - it's that time of the night.
;))

smithy167 said:
MSP said:
smithy167 said:
Why does his wages bother you? you aint paying them. people on here saying players are world greats at 22, how many 22 year old players are world greats now?

I agree partially with it, it does not bother me personally and I don't pay them.

But in bigger scheme of things it's the wages that could secure more efficient and less "drama all the time" player for the club. I guess that's what should be important for fans, not the player himself though I'm not sure it's like that always.
For all his drama he scores goals important goals, people forget to easy.

There are few of them who can do it without drama though and his important goals are rare as sunny days in Manchester :)

Eh, whatever... never saw what the fuss is about him and never will until he proves that fuss. I'm very, very certain it won't be at City and was never supposed to be at City.

Cheers

andyhinch said:
I'm not a lover or hatter, he's not had much of a run, but not shown the desire to warrant one, my arse is getting splinters,ask Billy is my advice

I don't normally do this but I couldn't resist.

url

gordondaviesmoustache said:
andyhinch said:

url
Easy for you to smile, I'm having a battle with the dog over a packet of crisps

MSP said:
smithy167 said:
MSP said:
I agree partially with it, it does not bother me personally and I don't pay them.

But in bigger scheme of things it's the wages that could secure more efficient and less "drama all the time" player for the club. I guess that's what should be important for fans, not the player himself though I'm not sure it's like that always.

There are few of them who can do it without drama though and his important goals are rare as sunny days in Manchester :)

Eh, whatever... never saw what the fuss is about him and never will until he proves that fuss. I'm very, very certain it won't be at City and was never supposed to be at City.

Cheers
His goals per game ratio here is very good and important goals are important rare or not, like i said easy to forget, he is 22 he plays for us how can you say he isnt supposed to be here?

andyhinch said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
andyhinch said:

url
Easy for you to smile, I'm having a battle with the dog over a packet of crisps
My money's on the dog.

smithy167 said:
MSP said:
smithy167 said:

Cheers
His goals per game ratio here is very good and important goals are important rare or not, like i said easy to forget, he is 22 he plays for us how can you say he isnt supposed to be here?

Because I firmly believe that people who are running club are smart enough to not even think about offering him a new deal and hopefully thinking to sell him as much before the current one runs out as possible.

Nor him coming to City was nothing more than temporal move from Italy and bad situation he got himself in Inter (pretty much same one he is now at City) while being on great money.

Or you thought that Mino Raniola's client will stay 10 years at one club? In brothers Grimm fairy tales only :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.