Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Nice to hear we are now in a clique together apparently. I am not sure of what the Cellar Clique will make of it but I shall cross that bridge as I come to it.
I hereby banish you. We do not consort with the dastardly upstairs types. You hath betrayed us you treacherous cretin.

I think that confirms how much up your own arse you are !!!

samharris said:
bobmcfc said:
Marios actions are there for all to see sadly. It's not about hate, it's about what he's paid to do on the pitch and what he actually brings to the team and club.

That pass to sergio was quite good tbh.. it won us a title...

Now that is a fact, backed up, signed, sealed and delivered.

Dennis Law's back heel was good, sign him up!

samharris said:
bobmcfc said:
Marios actions are there for all to see sadly. It's not about hate, it's about what he's paid to do on the pitch and what he actually brings to the team and club.

It was wonderful but he's paid to do that every week. He can be a hero if he wants to be but at the moment he's not pulling his weight

samharris said:
bobmcfc said:

It was a flick of 2 feet at the most, that didn't win us the title the previous 37 matches and a piece of brilliance by Sergio to stay on his feet won us the title !!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
didactic said:
The only person harming there career is Mario - simply because he's an immature fool

What Billy stated was 100% correct, the persona people see of mario is one manifested through media portrayal, it doesn't even touch the surface of what an imbecile he is/can be.....

Sorry to shoot down the fan boys (i use to be one) but he detests Manchester but more importantly Mancini, i'd love to see anyone try and pull me for slander on it!!!

He will be fine.

Ahh you have insider information of how he really is like do you? Obviously you cannot reveal your sources right but you know better than the rest of us right?

So we are fan boys because we refuse to join the lynching mob and attack our 4th choice striker? If you were a fan boy that's on you Mario is like a kid to me a little boy like my younger brother. I understand his behavior as I know lots of brothers who behave like that and he is more spoilt as he is an exceptional talent. Again with the insider knowledge. Stop it you are getting me all giddy again you cannot reveal your sources right?

Sorry I do not believe he hates Mancini. Manchester is hardly Miami so he may not love it but I doubt anything else you said is true.

Slander accusations can only come from Mario and his lawyers.

You admit you do not like Mario provide zero evidence to support your statements and then make outlandish claims that have zero evidence to support them and you want us to believe you? What next you have a bridge in London to sell me?

First off using the word 'brothers'??? suspicious

And to put this to bed, you come meet me anytime you like and we'll see who's talking shit, i'll even allow uncle billy there, and before the insinuation of any threats are planted i'm merely inviting you to meet one of the brothers!!!

You got jokes right? Whats wrong with the use of the word "brothers"? I use this rather frequently so I would love to hear what is wrong with it?

You couldn't threaten me come to London PM me your number ill meet you today. You bringing Mario with you in your back pocket? I am curious to how you are going to defend your lies by us meeting unless you bring Mario himself.

didactic said:
didactic said:
He will be fine.

Ahh you have insider information of how he really is like do you? Obviously you cannot reveal your sources right but you know better than the rest of us right?

So we are fan boys because we refuse to join the lynching mob and attack our 4th choice striker? If you were a fan boy that's on you Mario is like a kid to me a little boy like my younger brother. I understand his behavior as I know lots of brothers who behave like that and he is more spoilt as he is an exceptional talent. Again with the insider knowledge. Stop it you are getting me all giddy again you cannot reveal your sources right?

Sorry I do not believe he hates Mancini. Manchester is hardly Miami so he may not love it but I doubt anything else you said is true.

You admit you do not like Mario provide zero evidence to support your statements and then make outlandish claims that have zero evidence to support them and you want us to believe you? What next you have a bridge in London to sell me?

And to put this to bed, you come meet me anytime you like and we'll see who's talking shit, i'll even allow uncle billy there, and before the insinuation of any threats are planted i'm merely inviting you to meet one of the brothers!!!

You got jokes right? Whats wrong with the use of the word "brothers"? I use this rather frequently so I would love to hear what is wrong with it?

You couldn't threaten me come to London PM me your number ill meet you today. You bringing Mario with you in your back pocket? I am curious to how you are going to defend your lies by us meeting unless you bring Mario himself.

I've just pm'd my number firstly but before i take you seriously don't get above your station, couldn't threaten you hahahaha

I've just offered you to meet your little 'brother', surely worth a trip to Manchester???

didactic said:
No but I have a pub frequented by Blues who racially abuse your mates you can have. You accusing other people of making things up is the most extreme irony I've ever seen on here.

didactic said:

I've just pm'd my number firstly but before i take you seriously don't get above your station, couldn't threaten you hahahaha

I've just offered you to meet your little 'brother', surely worth a trip to Manchester???

I'm sure a lot of people know his little brother to be fair, he plays for Salford, and I know a couple of people there

Fam you wanna chill none of this is making your lies any more valid. Do not cross lines for internet kudos. Keep it football. You still have not presented any evidence to back up your statements?

didactic said:
didactic said:
He will be fine.

Didactic, you have already posted once that Mario being black star is something that makes you personally love him more (not in those words of course but you got a point). That's perfectly fine with me, you're entitled to love someone from any reason but it doesn't have anything with football and Mario's contribution on the pitch and it does make you pretty blind in anything Balotelli related.

You have also alluded numerous times that lot of hate that Balotelli gets from media etc is because he is black. I find that an utter nonsense though.

I like you because you are controlling yourself good and you seem to be a decent lad but it's pretty obvious that your stand about Balotelli is very personal.

And I'm pretty sure that's what Zin is alluding at with "brothers" stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.