Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

SWP's back said:
Petetheblu said:
SWP's back said:
Good luck being today's pantomime villain Billy, I am off to the game.

Nice to hear we are now in a clique together apparently. I am not sure of what the Cellar Clique will make of it but I shall cross that bridge as I come to it.

The two ugly step sisters.....;^)
I'm fucking gorgeous

You're sexy and you know it

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The only person harming there career is Mario - simply because he's an immature fool

What Billy stated was 100% correct, the persona people see of mario is one manifested through media portrayal, it doesn't even touch the surface of what an imbecile he is/can be.....

Sorry to shoot down the fan boys (i use to be one) but he detests Manchester but more importantly Mancini, i'd love to see anyone try and pull me for slander on it!!!

He will be fine.

Ahh you have insider information of how he really is like do you? Obviously you cannot reveal your sources right but you know better than the rest of us right?

So we are fan boys because we refuse to join the lynching mob and attack our 4th choice striker? If you were a fan boy that's on you Mario is like a kid to me a little boy like my younger brother. I understand his behavior as I know lots of brothers who behave like that and he is more spoilt as he is an exceptional talent. Again with the insider knowledge. Stop it you are getting me all giddy again you cannot reveal your sources right?

Sorry I do not believe he hates Mancini. Manchester is hardly Miami so he may not love it but I doubt anything else you said is true.

Slander accusations can only come from Mario and his lawyers.

You admit you do not like Mario provide zero evidence to support your statements and then make outlandish claims that have zero evidence to support them and you want us to believe you? What next you have a bridge in London to sell me?

Petetheblu said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Haha. That line in particular really did upset a few of you didn't it ... :)
Good luck being today's pantomime villain Billy, I am off to the game.

Nice to hear we are now in a clique together apparently. I am not sure of what the Cellar Clique will make of it but I shall cross that bridge as I come to it.

The two ugly step sisters.....;^)
34ozq1i.jpg

BoB..............................................SWP

didactic said:
The only person harming there career is Mario - simply because he's an immature fool

What Billy stated was 100% correct, the persona people see of mario is one manifested through media portrayal, it doesn't even touch the surface of what an imbecile he is/can be.....

Sorry to shoot down the fan boys (i use to be one) but he detests Manchester but more importantly Mancini, i'd love to see anyone try and pull me for slander on it!!!

He will be fine.

Ahh you have insider information of how he really is like do you? Obviously you cannot reveal your sources right but you know better than the rest of us right ?

So we are fan boys because we refuse to join the lynching mob and attack our 4th choice striker? If you were a fan boy that's on you Mario is like a kid to me a little boy like my younger brother. I understand his behavior as I know lots of brothers who behave like that and he is more spoilt as he is an exceptional talent. Again with the insider knowledge. Stop it you are getting me all giddy again you cannot reveal your sources right?

Sorry I do not believe he hates Mancini. Manchester is hardly Miami so he may not love it but I doubt anything else you said is true.

You admit you do not like Mario provide zero evidence to support your statements and then make outlandish claims that have zero evidence to support them and you want us to believe you? What next you have a bridge in London to sell me?

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

These guys are the talksport of bluemoon.

Marios actions are there for all to see sadly. It's not about hate, it's about what he's paid to do on the pitch and what he actually brings to the team and club.

didactic said:

He will be fine.

Ahh you have insider information of how he really is like do you? Obviously you cannot reveal your sources right but you know better than the rest of us right?

First off using the word 'brothers'??? suspicious

And to put this to bed, you come meet me anytime you like and we'll see who's talking shit, i'll even allow uncle billy there, and before the insinuation of any threats are planted i'm merely inviting you to meet one of the brothers!!!

didactic said:

He will be fine.

Forget the love v hate debate, look at his persona and performances on the pitch. World class potential...............Nah!

bobmcfc said:
Marios actions are there for all to see sadly. It's not about hate, it's about what he's paid to do on the pitch and what he actually brings to the team and club.

He has barely featured this season and has been playing 4th choice well. What has he done wrong this season?

bobmcfc said:

That pass to sergio was quite good tbh.. it won us a title...

Now that is a fact, backed up, signed, sealed and delivered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.