Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Pellers said Mario and Liverpool are the perfect fit, he meant like a hand grenade is the perfect fit for the hand! Mario is primed and ready to go off at any time!!!
My mate at work,is Liverpool fan, and he's gutted Mario's going to Liverpool!
Who does Brenda think he is? If he can sort Mario out, then send him to the Middle East next!!!

1.618034 said:
Gotta love Mario.

Hope if he does sign for them i hope it's after Friday...

They'll be a better squad with him in it and I'd say puts them above Arsenal.

Will certainly be interesting watching his progress and antics without the stress of relying on him.

you gotta love the guy & what he brings to the game; it's just a shame (for him and for the teams he's been with - with City being prime with this comment) that he never quite got it all together.

if you watch any of these videos and you don't get a pleasurable smirk then I'm afraid you've lost that sense of childlike wonder (which we should all keep) and impish impulse to have some fun.

Redwolf said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini believes Mario Balotelli could be the 'perfect fit' for Liverpool - but insists they will still miss Luis Suarez. Liverpool are understood to be closing in on a £16million deal to bring the former City forward Balotelli to Anfield and Pellegrini feels he could be a big hit at Anfield.

"I think Mario Balotelli is a very good player. He went from Manchester City to Italy but I think he can play everywhere he wants."

No fucking mention of him being a fucking perfect fit for fucking Bottlepool. Fucking lying c**ts.
They're such cheeky chappies.

Lads,

Not sure why some of you seem hell bent on abusing LFC and Balotelli but you better be scared as we are coming for you and NO amount of oil money will help you retain the title.

Monday it begins........

You sound like a right dick head. You lot were found wanting last season and it will be no different this season. Do us all a favour and win something, then come on here telling us how worried we should be.

Prick

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Redwolf said:

Lads,

Not sure why some of you seem hell bent on abusing LFC and Balotelli but you better be scared as we are coming for you and NO amount of oil money will help you retain the title.

Monday it begins........

You sound like a right dick head. You lot were found wanting last season and it will be no different this season. Do us all a favour and win something, then come on here telling us how worried we should be.

Prick
Haha redwolf your why everyother teams fan hates yours the only thing that worries me is when we go to candletown n hope my wheels are still on my car you fuckwit

Redwolf said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini believes Mario Balotelli could be the 'perfect fit' for Liverpool - but insists they will still miss Luis Suarez. Liverpool are understood to be closing in on a £16million deal to bring the former City forward Balotelli to Anfield and Pellegrini feels he could be a big hit at Anfield.

"I think Mario Balotelli is a very good player. He went from Manchester City to Italy but I think he can play everywhere he wants."

No fucking mention of him being a fucking perfect fit for fucking Bottlepool. Fucking lying c**ts.

Lads,

Monday it begins........
Monday you go back to being the irrelevance you have been for the last 25 years. Now, jog on.

Shame he was never managed by pellegrini. Mancini completely mismanaged him, pelle would have worked wonders for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.