Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Davs 19 said:
Only a 3 year contract apparently.
Smartest thing they've done in this transfer tbf.

Know what your saying. Looks like they may already recognise they'll have to move him on quickly.
If I was DOF at pool, I'd be praying both Balo and Origi had productive seasons so I could offload the former for level/higher money and bring the latter back off loan but I can't see either working out for them.

Looks like Origi is behind Lopes at the minute in the Lille side, which is great news for us but not Liverpool, and Balo is hit and miss. Did he really post YNWA on his twitter or whatever? I wasn't bother about him heading there but quoting the shite pisses me of!lol

dachoosen1 said:
Looks like Origi is behind Lopes at the minute in the Lille side, which is great news for us but not Liverpool, and Balo is hit and miss. Did he really post YNWA on his twitter or whatever? I wasn't bother about him heading there but quoting the shite pisses me of!lol

Not really, Origi only din't start the last game while Lopes only started the last game. Possibly could be owing to Origi having played midweek against Porto as a starter.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but wonder who is going to take the penalties for liverpool? Can't imagine Gerrard wanting to give this up but will Mario sulk and kick off at the situation?

martinmcfc said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but wonder who is going to take the penalties for liverpool? Can't imagine Gerrard wanting to give this up but will Mario sulk and kick off at the situation?
Have you ever heard of a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.