Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redwolf said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Kun Aguero said:
Off SLY Sports.

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini believes Mario Balotelli could be the 'perfect fit' for Liverpool - but insists they will still miss Luis Suarez. Liverpool are understood to be closing in on a £16million deal to bring the former City forward Balotelli to Anfield and Pellegrini feels he could be a big hit at Anfield.

"I think Mario Balotelli is a very good player. He went from Manchester City to Italy but I think he can play everywhere he wants."

No fucking mention of him being a fucking perfect fit for fucking Bottlepool. Fucking lying c**ts.
They're such cheeky chappies.

Lads,

Not sure why some of you seem hell bent on abusing LFC and Balotelli but you better be scared as we are coming for you and NO amount of oil money will help you retain the title.

Monday it begins........
We're not abusing Mario, Victimpool of course are a different matter and fully deserving.
BTW the Oil money, like the Pools money did, is running out. The difference being that we're set up for life, did you know that you lot have spent £751,305,000 (that's three quarters of a BILLION pounds) on incoming players since the PL came into existence for the sum total of sod all league titles? I'll bet that hurts doesn't it?

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The hurt runs deep in that one, Kaz.

I had noticed :)
Mario has been a dick evey where he has been,it's not one managers fault,they all have said the same things about him

No doubt he's a problem child and by the time he left City I was delighted he was going. I still think there's a top player in there and honestly think the right manager will get it out of him. Definitely not saying that Rodgers is that guy - only time will tell. But you can't really dispute that Manuel is certainly a much better man manager than Roberto, and in that sense would've been interesting to see how Mario would've worked under him. All ifs and buts of course and I certainly don't want him back because we've got our balance and harmony just right.
There's probably a grown up man in there too somewhere although I have my doubts he'll ever emerge. Loved his time here but we've moved on and I can't help but believe he'll disappoint again (or not since it's Victimpool he'll be playing for :) ).

ColinLee said:
you lot have spent £751,305,000 (that's three quarters of a BILLION pounds) on incoming players since the PL came into existence for the sum total of sod all league titles? I'll bet that hurts doesn't it?
That really does have to hurt.
Should put it through that Scouser's inflation adjuster to drive it home.

I made a point of watching quite a few AC Milan games when Balotelli left for his supposed first love and childhood club. The truth is he played with exactly the same attitude and work ethic he had when he played for us. He strolls round the pitch for 80% of the game never tracks back for cover and just has the odd sprint with the ball when he seems to be bored of strolling round the pitch.

Victimpool fans and Brenda will soon realise the odd goal he scores no way makes up for the stress and dis harmony he causes with his antics in the squad of players and the club as a whole...

I have no hard feelings about Mario and was a little gutted when he left, But the truth is Mario's true value to any club is from youtube hits and newspaper stories. Mario had total respect for Mancini as he said many times alm ost a father figure and he still couldn't control himself so what chance does Brenda have?

I wouldn't swap Mario for any of our current strikers they are all the next level up when compared as a whole package over Mario.

bluegoal said:
I made a point of watching quite a few AC Milan games when Balotelli left for his supposed first love and childhood club. The truth is he played with exactly the same attitude and work ethic he had when he played for us. He strolls round the pitch for 80% of the game never tracks back for cover and just has the odd sprint with the ball when he seems to be bored of strolling round the pitch.

Victimpool fans and Brenda will soon realise the odd goal he scores no way makes up for the stress and dis harmony he causes with his antics in the squad of players and the club as a whole...

I have no hard feelings about Mario and was a little gutted when he left, But the truth is Mario's true value to any club is from youtube hits and newspaper stories. Mario had total respect for Mancini as he said many times alm ost a father figure and he still couldn't control himself so what chance does Brenda have?

I wouldn't swap Mario for any of our current strikers they are all the next level up when compared as a whole package over Mario.
Top post. As I said yesterday and another poster has said today, altbough I don't want Balotelli at our club (been there, done that), I don't want any other English club to have him either.

Balotelli may have been bonkers, but he was our bonkers. Him joining the bin dippers has just tainted the fond memories I had as I now have to consider him one of the enemy.

Then again:
Policeman - Why are you carrying £8000 in cash
Balotelli - Because I'm rich........

Only Mario! :-)

Let no-one be under any illusions.

If he's even marginally successful, the coverage from the press and the sanctimonious outpourings of Liverpool fans on the Internet is going to be utterly unbearable.

It will be like last April all over again.

Weird as it sounds, I'm sort of hoping he is a success and there is a level of vindication for him in England. I'm finding it quite easy (for the moment) to separate the fact he's joining one of our rivals, from my hope that he fulfils his potential. For all his faults, my biggest gripe with Mario was basically that he downed tools in his last four months at the club to get a move. Beyond that everything he did while playing for us is exactly what I wanted from him.

I used an analogy last night with a friend of mine. It's a bit like seeing one of your mad ex girlfriends again. You know it was a headache you're well rid of, but you can't help but love her for the great sex and the journey you took together. I feel like that about Mario. With hindsight I love him and I hope it works out for him.

ColinLee said:
Redwolf said:
They're such cheeky chappies.

Lads,

Not sure why some of you seem hell bent on abusing LFC and Balotelli but you better be scared as we are coming for you and NO amount of oil money will help you retain the title.

Monday it begins........
We're not abusing Mario, Victimpool of course are a different matter and fully deserving.
BTW the Oil money, like the Pools money did, is running out. The difference being that we're set up for life, did you know that you lot have spent £751,305,000 (that's three quarters of a BILLION pounds) on incoming players since the PL came into existence for the sum total of sod all league titles? I'll bet that hurts doesn't it?

Lmao! The one season wonders are gonna wonder what's hit them when there 5th this year!
Flukey fookers last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.