Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
No half measures with Mario either gonna be a spectacular fail or he's gonna bag 25 goals

I could see him hitting near-Suarez heights at the Dippers.

If he's the main man and Rodgers manages to keep him happy he has the ability to be the Premier League's best striker.

You'd have to think there was a reason that he was angling for a move back to England so soon after joining and seeming to thrive at his boyhood club Milan, if he's a little more worldly from his past experiences and he knows what he wants from football now then there's no limits to what he could do.

Bottomless_Sailor said:

If he's the main man and Rodgers manages to keep him happy he has the ability to be the Premier League's best striker.

You'd have to think there was a reason that he was angling for a move back to England so soon after joining and seeming to thrive at his boyhood club Milan, if he's a little more worldly from his past experiences and he knows what he wants from football now then there's no limits to what he could do.
Angling for a move? Milan have been tryingto flog him all summer.

aguero93:20 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Christian Vieri said it was the best transfer in Milan's history selling him.

6 goals from open play last season.

No doubt at all he's talented, but it's been more hype than substance. Unfashionable players like Mario Mandzukic offer a lot more to their teams.

aguero93:20 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

The flogging came after.

Mister Appointment said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Mister Appointment said:
Weird as it sounds, I'm sort of hoping he is a success and there is a level of vindication for him in England. I'm finding it quite easy (for the moment) to separate the fact he's joining one of our rivals, from my hope that he fulfils his potential. For all his faults, my biggest gripe with Mario was basically that he downed tools in his last four months at the club to get a move. Beyond that everything he did while playing for us is exactly what I wanted from him.

I used an analogy last night with a friend of mine. It's a bit like seeing one of your mad ex girlfriends again. You know it was a headache you're well rid of, but you can't help but love her for the great sex and the journey you took together. I feel like that about Mario. With hindsight I love him and I hope it works out for him.
My priority, as always, is Manchester City, and what's best for them. Mario Balotelli being a success with Liverpool is incongruous to that in many, many ways.

Are you suggesting my priority isn't City?
No. I'm suggesting you haven't yet arrived at my logical paradigm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.