Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I think it says more about Mario that AC are happy to offload him at a loss.
I doubt they are, but if the wolves are at the door, any money is good money, which is why Liverpool have a decent deal.

they don't, they're buying Balotelli, his value has dropped £8m in 4 years, and considering developing players at that age see their values sky rocket, it's pitiful and demonstrates what a waste he is and how people should steer clear.

I'll be amazed if he changes his attitude enough to be worthwhile to Liverpool.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I think it says more about Mario that AC are happy to offload him at a loss.
I doubt they are, but if the wolves are at the door, any money is good money, which is why Liverpool have a decent deal.

they don't, they're buying Balotelli, his value has dropped £8m in 4 years, and considering developing players at that age see their values sky rocket, it's pitiful and demonstrates what a waste he is and how people should steer clear.

I'll be amazed if he changes his attitude enough to be worthwhile to Liverpool.
as sure as eggs is eggs Mario will at some point go off on one and cause the Scousers a huge embarrassment. Unfortunately it seems to be in his DNA and he will never grow up enough to act responsibly or sensibly enough to stay at a club and prove he could be a decent player.

Im saying he will settle well in Liverpool.
He will never be short of a light for his fireworks with all them fucking candles about the place.

<a class="postlink" href="http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html</a>

Balotelli is an AC Milan fan. Yet he couldnt deliver the goods for them .. what makes you think he will deliver the goods for Liverpool ?

He will get bored in the city of liverpool very quickly. a guy like him wants to be in a classy city like Paris, Milan, London, Madrid, Barcelona .. not some shithole in Merseyside.

He's going to be a flop.

Mancini couldn't tame him even with their special relationship and now he has left his home country again. Brenda doesnt have a clue how to deal with a mardarse like balo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.