Balotelli: Man of the match

I've said all along how good he is just have a bit of patience, the only bad thing i have to say against fellow blues is that they dont have enough patience with players coming from abroad especially at the tender age of 20, well played everyone especially Mario and Nige today come on city many more to come i hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am not being negative here... but having seen the balotelli of inter and italy u 21 a lot,this is only his normal level of performance... he has 2 or 3 more gears up and when he hits it,its like he is the best player in the world... i really feel sad that he had to counter with that injury so early in the season... else, we could have been challenging for the title...

Wow, Balo was something else today.

Big. Game. Playa'...

Hilarious post match interview also... :)

city_yank89 said:
baggy said:

Big. Game. Playa'...

Hilarious post match interview also
... :)

i missed his post match interview!

Asked if he thought today was he best game of the season, he replied by saying 'i have been, is it OK to say... 'shit'...

He knew exactly what he was saying... ;-)

baggy said:
city_yank89 said:
baggy said:

Big. Game. Playa'...

Hilarious post match interview also
... :)

i missed his post match interview!

Asked if he thought today was he best game of the season, he replied by saying 'i have been, is it OK to say... 'shit'...

He knew exactly what he was saying... ;-)

He also said something like hes been playing for himself and today he played more the team as team player, Thought it was brilliant when he admitted that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.