Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

The more I'm reading 20sbc' posts - the more it appears that Dzeko must have done something to his mom or another member of your family :-)

Every topic he writes on ends with 'Dzeko is shit'...

20sbc - we get it, you hate Dzeko. So no need to repeat it constantly - you're fucking abnoxious...your 'insights' contribute shit to this forum or football in general...just hate, towards Dzeko in particular.

EaglesFan said:
The more I'm reading 20sbc' posts - the more it appears that Dzeko must have done something to his mom or another member of your family :-)

Every topic he writes on ends with 'Dzeko is shit'...

20sbc - we get it, you hate Dzeko. So no need to repeat it constantly - you're fucking abnoxious...your 'insights' contribute shit to this forum or football in general...just hate, towards Dzeko in particular.

So we can talk shit about balotelli but not dzeko who was far worse?

ashton-blues said:
Swales lives said:
Oh no I've got in a row with some gobshite at half-term.

So you think Balotelli's doing well then? Explain the case for then please. Go on big man.
I am not the big man threatening to bust someones nose thats you. you gobshite

I'm explaining my anger at him. You are defending Balotelli, but cannot add anything. So what is your point? I have made plenty of comments throughout the thread. You pull out the first post as you probably can't be arsed reading through it all.

You sound like someone who wants to argue but doesn't actually have an an argument. So what is your point or are you just trying to get enough posts in to start a thread?

They were both shit tonight and both have been disastrous signings so far.
They were totally shown up by Carroll and Suarez, not only in terms of ability and goal threat but hunger and desire.
The time for excuses is over. They both need to man up now or fuck off.
I'm raging. The only people tonight who can hold their heads up were the brilliant City away support.

When will we all agree that Balotelli is a wanker? There's always an excuse from someone about him, he's just a nobhead who happens to be good at football, I know a few, not as good but I know a few.

Swales lives said:
ashton-blues said:
I am not the big man threatening to bust someones nose thats you. you gobshite

I'm explaining my anger at him. You are defending Balotelli, but cannot add anything. So what is your point? I have made plenty of comments throughout the thread. You pull out the first post as you probably can't be arsed reading through it all.

You sound like someone who wants to argue but doesn't actually have an an argument. So what is your point or are you just trying to get enough posts in to start a thread?
For one you have singled balotelli out Why just him ? no i don't want to argue but when told to jog on that sounds a bit like you might want too. and i will never start a post if i needed to get to 100 i could have done that a long time ago.

LongsightM13 said:
They were both shit tonight and both have been disastrous signings so far.
They were totally shown up by Carroll and Suarez, not only in terms of ability and goal threat but hunger and desire.
The time for excuses is over. They both need to man up now or fuck off.
I'm raging. The only people tonight who can hold their heads up were the brilliant City away support.

They were shit too, I could hardly hear them from my armchair.
But they tried, at least they didn't all lie on the floor holding their backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.