Balotelli (Merged)

RandomJ said:
I'm sorry but I think people were getting a little bit too giddy after the Semi Final when the only good things he did was sting the palms of VDS once and wind up Camel Gob and not get booked.

He showed tonight the side of him where the ref (wanker though he may be) didn't give him a few decisions and he waves his arms in a child like tantrum and then gets wound up and then does a stupid challenge and low and behold he gets booked. He still needs to do a LOT more to convice me he's worth the hassle.

Did a lot more than that in the semi-final to be fair mate! Watch the match again. He contributed really well to some of the build-up play, especially in the second half, and tracked back well.

Seriously, watch the second half again. I'm almost sure it'll change your mind.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
RandomJ said:
I'm sorry but I think people were getting a little bit too giddy after the Semi Final when the only good things he did was sting the palms of VDS once and wind up Camel Gob and not get booked.

He showed tonight the side of him where the ref (wanker though he may be) didn't give him a few decisions and he waves his arms in a child like tantrum and then gets wound up and then does a stupid challenge and low and behold he gets booked. He still needs to do a LOT more to convice me he's worth the hassle.

Did a lot more than that in the semi-final to be fair mate! Watch the match again. He contributed really well to some of the build-up play, especially in the second half, and tracked back well.

Seriously, watch the second half again. I'm almost sure it'll change your mind.

Yeah, he was feeding Yaya lovely stuff at times in that game.

Tonight, hmm. Almost brilliant in places, totally not in others.

When he arrived he was playing a purely instinctive game, with little to no team responsibility. It was easy for him to score. Now he has been given a real job to do and adjusting to that has come at the expense of the predatory instinct. Naturally opponents are also marking him much tighter in the absence of Tevez.

Still there are real flashes, he nearly outfoxed three opponents and made it to goal. The other moment that stuck out was where he chased back at lightening speed, won the ball, then straight back up the pitch faster than the defenders could adjust. A slightly cuter ball to him and he'd have had a wonderful chance.

Don't know why he went off the boil in the second half. I know he did get a crack on the chin (exactly the same thing that Ade got sent off for last year), yes, it can be disorientating, but he's not allowed to lie there and forget about his team mates. It's got to be very, very distracting for them.

Keep going Mario.

I'm gonna wait bit more , but i think the lone forward role its not the one that suits him better . I think he needs a partner upfront and he must be given a free role, although he is very versatile at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.