Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

Wot a liability ballotelli is. Surely he will cost mancini his job, even if we do finish fourth

Stop blaming him he was not fed enough, liverpool were the more hungry team as a whole the team need to take responsibility. City have one eye on the cup as kenny stated, i think hes right the old fox.

Freestyler said:
lee-mcfc said:
how much money is he on? roughly

£140,000.

Do you actually know that or did you just come up with any number? 2 billiion a week is probably closer
Do you know how much Wayne Bridge number 2 (Kolarov) is on?

Yeh lets all blame Mario... We haven't done that before.

How can you seriously say he contributed to our defeat? surprisingly Mario and Dzeko were our best 2 players tonight and that was with absolutely fuck all service.

Where's a thread slating Kompany tonight? he was our worst defender yet I still see people giving him 7/10 in a match rating thread.

I thought he was poor tonight, didnt show any fight for the team. Atleast Dzeko was fighting and trying. But the most shocking thing for me was how a midfield of Lucas and Spearing bullied your midfield and totally controlled them

brian the blue said:
Yeh lets all blame Mario... We haven't done that before.

How can you seriously say he contributed to our defeat? surprisingly Mario and Dzeko were our best 2 players tonight and that was with absolutely fuck all service.

Where's a thread slating Kompany tonight? he was our worst defender yet I still see people giving him 7/10 in a match rating thread.
Dude, while I am not part of the blame Mario crew. Dzeko was shit. And don't blame it on service.

Dude lost 14 of his 34 passes. That is over 40 percent of the balls passed to him. How are you supposed toget service when you kill 40% of buildups with poor passes :( I am sorry he was crap.

didactic said:
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Idoits?

You're the "Idoit" .... Great players dont need service....He needs the ball delivered by Royal Mail if he wants it, 'cos there's no way he's gonna break a sweat to get it himself.

An the poznan is the best thing to do....What's the alternative...Face forward watchin' those set of LAZY CUNTS not worth their wages?

Great players dont need service? You expose your own ignorance about the game with that one line. He is not Jesus even Messi, C.Ronaldo need service. IDIOT!

Forget that. the fact of the matter (well it was highlighted the many times) when Dzeko ran past Bolatelli to get the ball that BOLATELLI lost! ...all while mario just walked up

Says it all really....

gooney said:
I thought he was poor tonight, didnt show any fight for the team. Atleast Dzeko was fighting and trying. But the most shocking thing for me was how a midfield of Lucas and Spearing bullied your midfield and totally controlled them

Seeing as our TWO best midfielders wernt playing i'm not that shocked .
Just incase you didn't know our two best midfielders are NIGEL DE JONG and DAVID SILVA. They were on the bench being rested for the FA Cup Semi-Final.

Balotelli has supreme natural talent, but a supreme ego and lack of actual care. This comes across in every game I have seen him play so far. He went down tonight off a nothing challenge and moaned about it for 10 minutes. The guy needs to sort his attitude out or he will end up playing for Xanthi or something in Greece in a few years.

I hate to say it but...I told you so....hahahahaha..I love oit when I am right!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.