Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

Why do the players never give him a bollocking on the pitch, surely thats why we have a captain? On an amateur pitch he would be threatened with violence off his own team mates...on our pitch he never gets so much as a nasty look.

he was by no means the worst offender last night

dzeko, barry milner kolorov all awful!

and for those saying that we should get rid of tevez, or that we will be fine without him..............hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!....how wrong could you be!

simon23 said:

and for those saying that we should get rid of tevez, or that we will be fine without him..............hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!....how wrong could you be!
I dont know why Dzeko is getting all the shit he is, he worked his arse of last night all he had to feed on were long wayward balls, the guy had no fucking chance!
Name one time where he should of scored of at least got a shot away?
he had no space last night no support and no one making runs in to the box for lay offs or to take a defender away from him.
not one player could walk out of Anfield with his head held high last night even Kompany.

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

Writings on the wall, Mario will win it for us Saturday. We'll see how much abuse he gets then

Numptyed said:
simon23 said:

I dont know why Dzeko is getting all the shit he is, he worked his arse of last night all he had to feed on were long wayward balls, the guy had no fucking chance!
Name one time where he should of scored of at least got a shot away?
he had no space last night no support and no one making runs in to the box for lay offs or to take a defender away from him.
not one player could walk out of Anfield with his head held high last night even Kompany.

the guy couldnt trap a bag of cement at times last night

and when the ball did go into the box his movement was non existant...he never got near anything...at least balotelli nearly got on the end of kolorovs cross/shot and even got a header in that looped over the bar....dzeko had one wayward shot from distance...thats it!....oh his link up play was ok (the old excuse from city fans on here to excuse/defelct from a strikers other obvious inadequcies!)

like i said he wasnt the only offender......a lot of players were awful last night but dzeko has been poor since he arrived and shows no signs of getting any better

CTID1988 said:
Just seen balotelli outside Flannels on my lunch, a few dick heads (one in a city shirt) started shouting "Fuck Off back to Italy" etc.. Im sure he would of heard them because they werent exactly far away but he didnt react in any way, just kept walking.

Who are these "fans"? Ive been pissed of with Balotelli too, but abusing the guy in the street isnt exactly going to make him want to put a shift in is it. And to imagine that there could of been rags who saw this shit happen makes me feel ill

edit: and now he's just got out of his car and snapped at some kid on deansgate apparantly says my mate whos come back off his dinner, for throwing a scarf of something on his car... i didnt see it though, so could be bollocks. the guy who told me is a bolton fan...

Thats pathetic, fair enough come on bluemoon and vent your anger at the teams performance but going off on one of our players like that is terrible. I dont care how bad anyone played, I'd never shout abuse at our players.

nashark said:
I really despise his performances on the pitch, but it's not on giving him grief in the street. And let's have it right, if Balotelli came on and played brilliantly against United, we'd begin to forget some of the atrocities that have let the lads down.

massive 'if' there mate, put simply the guy is mostly hype. What makes you think he can turn in a match winning performance against a good side?

CTID1988 said:
Just seen balotelli outside Flannels on my lunch, a few dick heads (one in a city shirt) started shouting "Fuck Off back to Italy" etc.. Im sure he would of heard them because they werent exactly far away but he didnt react in any way, just kept walking.

Who are these "fans"? Ive been pissed of with Balotelli too, but abusing the guy in the street isnt exactly going to make him want to put a shift in is it. And to imagine that there could of been rags who saw this shit happen makes me feel ill.

Sounds like that was him. It’s difficult to back the lad the way he’s let us down on a regular basis through one stupid antic or another. Surely last night was a new career low for him though, actually joining robinho in coming on as a substitute and being so poor that they are themselves substituted Mancini triggered both and ironically both events on Merseyside. Robinho at Goodison and Balo at Anfield last night. Having said that we need him now more than ever. So I’m personally hoping he proves to his doubters of which I am one, that he can perform in the premier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.